Click Here!

Dracotrix

Guest MacPhisto

Guest MacPhisto

make the story as long as you want

doesn't have to be a masterpiece, but it would be nice if you put some thought into the story

sample scenario: Bella must punish Draco for failing his "mission" from Half-Blood Prince, he begins to like the punishment, and they develop feelings for each other

but whatever works best for you

make me proud!

• 1 month later...

I would be tempted to give this a go but I'm busy atm with my looooong Dramione story (Serpent Tongues and Lion's Tails.) How long are you willing to wait? Coz I may come back to this challenge.

B x

Guest MacPhisto
I would be tempted to give this a go but I'm busy atm with my looooong Dramione story (Serpent Tongues and Lion's Tails.) How long are you willing to wait? Coz I may come back to this challenge.

B x

I can wait

I just don't want it to be a simple One-Shot

I posted a second challenge, in case anyone wasn't interested in this one

keep me update on your progress

P.S. I'm gonna give your Dramione story a look ;-)

• 8 months later...

I know you said you didn't want a one-shot, my specialty, really. However, if I decided to write this (because I am enamored of the idea), would you still want to see? I think a prolonged story with this pairing would get mighty complicated, since Bellatrix doesn't really uhh... HAVE feelings, much less some to spare on a sniveling little boy, but I could definitely see her getting pleasure out of punishing him.

Anyway, I just might give it a shot.

• 6 months later...
Guest MacPhisto

I know you said you didn't want a one-shot, my specialty, really. However, if I decided to write this (because I am enamored of the idea), would you still want to see? I think a prolonged story with this pairing would get mighty complicated, since Bellatrix doesn't really uhh... HAVE feelings, much less some to spare on a sniveling little boy, but I could definitely see her getting pleasure out of punishing him.

Anyway, I just might give it a shot.

if a one-shot is all you're comfortable writing, then I'll take that over nothing

I still like to think that even someone as messed-up as Bellatrix can be redeemed, hence why I wanted her to actually care for Draco

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.