Click Here!

Haruhi Suzumiya

Guest Arvin and Russel

Guest Arvin and Russel

Arvin: Don't tell me you people don't know about this one...

Russel: Idiot. Of course they know about this one. How can anybody NOT know about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, hmm?

Arvin: Well... it's not out in America yet.

Russel: So? That didn't stop us from checking it out on the web!

Arvin: Fine, fine. Anyways, as my brother said, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Possibly one of the strangest, yet, in a way, most entertaining anime Russel and I have ever seen. Even the wiki article puts it under so many categories that I lost count.

Russel: And Mikuru-chan is fucking HAWT!

Arvin: Shut up. Though yes, that is one point I'd like to bring up... certainly, one of these days, someone is gonna write seafood for this.

Russel: Hey, you know how Haruhi's always shoving Mikuru-chan around? It could be a sign of dominance!

Arvin: Ugh... fine. Whatever. Look, the main point here, that my nutjob brother is trying to stress, interrupting me in the process, is that, who has ideas for this little series?

Russel: I have a lot. rolleyes.gif

Arvin: I meant aside from you, ass.

I like this series. Although, the only fic idea I have is but a simple throwaway little line. Basically, Yuki and Mikuru are the only ones in the SOS Brigade room, having the following badly thought out conversation:

Mikuru: "Are you reading something interesting?"

Yuki: "Yes."

Mikuru: "Really? What is it?"

Yuki: "Kama Sutra."

Hilarity ensues.

And, by the way, writing fic about Haruhi dominating Mikuru in some way is just too easy. You may as well just watch the show.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Arvin and Russel

Eh well... that was Russel talking, not me. Btw, that "Kama Sutra" idea? Hilarious indeed... Though I'd like to avoid Mikuru-chan ones, since apparently, Maids are one of the 1001 things that turn my nutjob brother on. And you DON'T wanna be around when he's feeling aroused. Bah.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest arichang

Ahhh...! Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu!

I loved the anime. It was perfect.

As such... it's rather difficult to come up with fic ideas, i think. the only thing i can be sure of is the fact that... well... it'll be incredibly difficult to write. and really, if i ever bump into a fic and read it and find that it murders the original perfection of the anime... i will devote the rest of my life into hunting down the bastard/bitch that wrote said fic and... well... torture him/her first and then kill him/her with a spork.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.