Click Here!

Searching for a KakaIru, please~

Toxic_Kisses

There was a story that I had read....a couple of years ago? And...I'm pretty that it wasn't here...or maybe it was....

Umm..anyway. There are two stories that I have in mind. And...I think that they're sequels of the other. But because of that...I get the details mixed up about them. You see, in one version of the 'story' that I remember: Kakashi was out on a mission and he was hit with a strange Jutsu that somehow turns him into a child. And because he didn't respond well to other people [Or was it because Tsunade had a plan to get them together....] Iruka was the one that had to take care of him until he returned to his proper age. The 'aging' process that Kakshi went through stretched over several chapters. Starting from the toddler age and then progressing to the age in which he went into ANBU and then so on and so forth....

Then another that I remember is when Iruka is turned into a child. I think this story was a sequel of the first. How does Iruka turn into a child....I can't really remember. But in turn Kakashi has to take care of Iruka as he slowly ages. Just like with Kakashi, Iruka goes through his toddler stages and then his childhood.

I remember that there was a scene in the Kakashi one....in which Jiraiya meets up with Iruka for tea or something and was explaining some of Kakshi's odd 'moods' as a child. And Kakashi spilled a cup of tea on purpose so that he could figure out how the liquid progressed across the table. And when Iruka cleaned it up he did it again because Iruka had messed up his 'experiment'...or something like that...

Ugh, I'm rambling. But I know I've read story like that! Can someone help me find it?

---------------EDIT------------------

Ah! I remember! The story was on FF.net!

And...the story is basically as I described it, but I had it backwards. Iruka turns into a child first in the first story, and then Kakashi turns into one in the sequel.

Edited by Toxic_Kisses

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.