Click Here!

Looking for a Snape is one of Harry's father

jammies

Ok I am looking for a story that I used to read on HP Fandom but for some reason it is gone from my favorites and I can't remember the name of it. I know the story is not finished - at least last time I read it - it was still in progress

It was about Severus and Harry reciveing a letter from Lily telling them that Snape was one of Harry's fathers. James was also his father but due to some curse James couldn't have kids so through magic and potions they combined Lily, James and Snape's dna I guess and had Harry. Snape didn't remember because he removed the memories and until he read telling him to look in his pensive he didn't remember.

Severus told Albus and together they went and rescued Harry from the Dursley's. Harry also had some sort of natural healing ability that he used to help nulify the dark mark on Severus. Harry also killed Voldie's snake when he sent it to kill Severus.

Harry and Severus also went out of the country for a while and stayed with a friend of Albus' who was George Lucas I believe they stayed in California.

please help

thanks

Edited by jammies

Ok I am looking for a story that I used to read on HP Fandom but for some reason it is gone from my favorites and I can't remember the name of it. I know the story is not finished - at least last time I read it - it was still in progress

It was about Severus and Harry reciveing a letter from Lily telling them that Snape was one of Harry's fathers. James was also his father but due to some curse James couldn't have kids so through magic and potions they combined Lily, James and Snape's dna I guess and had Harry. Snape didn't remember because he removed the memories and until he read telling him to look in his pensive he didn't remember.

Severus told Albus and together they went and rescued Harry from the Dursley's. Harry also had some sort of natural healing ability that he used to help nulify the dark mark on Severus. Harry also killed Voldie's snake when he sent it to kill Severus.

Harry and Severus also went out of the country for a while and stayed with a friend of Albus' who was George Lucas I believe they stayed in California.

please help

thanks

I think I read this once, but I'm pretty sure it was a while ago!? I'm sorry to say, that I don't remember the title or author... Sorry I can't be more help.

I definitely remember reading this story...

I'll dig around in my bookmarks (i have WAY too many)

If i happen to run across it, i'll post a link here for ya.

Okay, it took me like 2 hours but i think i finally found it.

Learning to Live Again written by: vbollman

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=9347

I hope this is the story you are looking for. If not, my apologies.

Okay, it took me like 2 hours but i think i finally found it.

Learning to Live Again written by: vbollman

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=9347

I hope this is the story you are looking for. If not, my apologies.

Um... that is close but I was sure there were more chapters because Learning to Live Again doesn't have where they went to stay in California, or where Voldie sent his snake to kill Severus and Harry burned it using wandless magic. Or where Harry has the natural healing abilities. The one you found is also a good story I have read that one too. Thx for looking.

Memories Returned written by lilyseyes

http://lilyeyes.livejournal.com/18333.html

Fingers crossed this is the right story, i've been searching off and on all night -rubs eyes-

I'm too sleepy to read all the way through it to see if it has all the things you mentioned in it.

• 3 weeks later...
Memories Returned written by lilyseyes

http://lilyeyes.livejournal.com/18333.html

Fingers crossed this is the right story, i've been searching off and on all night -rubs eyes-

I'm too sleepy to read all the way through it to see if it has all the things you mentioned in it.

Yes!! That is the story. Thank-you so much for finding it! I hope your eyes didn't hurt to bad.

I am off to read it now.

Edited by jammies

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.