Click Here!

Any fics with fisting?

Haywire_Hakaze

As far as I know, we can't search by warning tags so I'm asking here. Have you read any stories that include one of the characters being fisted by another? (If you don't know the term, it is a sexual activity that involves inserting a hand into the vagina or rectum.) For some reason, I'm suddenly in the mood to read something like that.

Hey Haywire, how are you? Just got finished reading the threads! Thx. for the new forum thread!

Anyway, I got an email that you were looking for a fisting story. I was reading something a month or so ago by Night Writer, I believe. I think it was in her Quickie story. Something about a father and he finds out his son is gay and has a b/f. I think it takes place in the 60's. Anyway, there is fisting in the chapter. I'll go into her profile and let you know for sure.

Lisa

Ok, found it! It was in Night Writer's Dark Files and it's the last chapter. The story takes place in 1950. Anyway, it definitely has fisting in it. I think that's the only story I ever read that had fisting in it.

Anyway, good luck!

Lisa

it's not in originals but Sesshomaru's Princess has such a thing in it among all kinds of other kinks ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.