Click Here!

Angry Wife Or Ad Hoax?

Guest Adara

Guest Adara

I have cable television and while flipping through the channels I decided to watch KTLA (Los Angeles Channel) They were covering a bill board ad that has shown up in Hollywood, New York and Chicago. It is about an angry wife who apperently caught her husband cheating and now she's getting even. She even hired a P.I. and caught them on video. Below is a link of her "blog"

What do you guys think? True, or Ad Hoax?

http://thatgirlemily.blogspot.com/

what a bounder! If it was an ad, there was nothing I saw that could possibly point to any product. Even the hotel name was unseen.

Guest Adara

People think it may be a hoax because it appears in three cities...but what if the guy travels or has associates in Los Angeles and Chicago? They are fairly big cities, and he's probably a business man. I honestly think it's true. Her anger truly seems real, and as you say StorieJunkie, there are no ads, everything is hidden.

Guest Serenanna

::reads the blog:: o.o Woah . . . this has romantic revenge-comedy written all over it.

Gentlemen out there, let this be a lesson, don't piss some women off, like ever.

You know, reading all this is giving me a hell of a story idea that's only half baked as of yet. I don't believe in plot-bunnies, but this one is just nibbling at me . . .

Sere, with too many good idea again

Guest Melody Fate

I'm mixed on this one.

I would like to believe it's fake and there is no ass who hurt this Emily.

But, if there is an Emily out there who really did get screwed over? I'm with her on what she's doing. Too many women would just cry their tears and either forgive this guy or divorce him, leaving him free to do as he wanted. I like that Emily is not crying in her soup, she's showing the world he's a dog.

Guest Adara

Ohhh! Now the cutting up of his childhood teddy bear begins. I don't know but I feel as if she's going a touch over board with this. I mean his grandmother gave it to him as a child. Wine yes, joint account, you betcha...but things he had before he even knew you? I don't know about that....

Guest Corvis

Oh lord, I hope this is real. I really do.

I agree, there's no adverts anywhere, and the things she's saying are just wow. I so died at the billboard, wondering if the daft asshole would know it was for him.

I hope she does this through, gets her point across and moves on, this is the perfect closure.

*sweat drops* I showed this to the lord of the manor here, and he didn't like it one bit. He got all growly and said if a guy ever did that to a girl, the girl would probably be sympathized with. "You don't know what kind of relationship they had or if she was a good wife to him," he said. "It's a double standard" (a point he emphasised quite stridently).

Guest Adara

Actually, I'm all for the equal vengence idea. If the guy would be doing it to his skank of a wife, oh yeah, go for it buddy. smile.gif I think anyone who cheats is shit. If you're unhappy with someone, be straight with them and either try to solve it, or seperate. Having extracuricular relationships simply because things are "weird" is no excuse.

I told my husband about the story, he was pretty much all for it until the Teddy bear incident. Something about messing with childhood artifacts that just ruffles his feathers.... laugh.gif

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

My boyfriend and I are laughing our ASSES off at this! It's just so funny! Of course, we'd never do that to each other. We're booth too... er... direct fot something like that.

The selling off of the ring was great, BTW.

I think it's real. And if it IS a hoax, it's rather convincing.

Guest Adara

I would have sold that ring off too! She's obviously making something out of nothing and making it valuable to HER. I'm starting to really believe this chick is real. I wonder what else she's going to do...but, does anyone else find it strange that she would admit going into some of his accounts by using passwords she really wasn't meant to have?

Wouldn't that leave you open for a lawsuit or something?