Click Here!

Searching for a fantasy fic M/M

Berlin

I haven't seen this fic for at least the past year & alas, I cannot remember the author's name. Even if it's been discontinued or taken off the site, I just want to know what happened to it because it was a really fabulous story. There was a completed Part 1 & last time I read it Part 2 was still a WIP.

The story is about a pro tennis (I think it was tennis... could have been some other sport though) that had a male tutor as a child. The tutor was very pale, had long black hair & was odd. Supernatural. The tennis player grows up & crosses paths with him again in China. They start a "relationship" that ultimately fails. He finds out that this tutor/mentor is a fairy-like creature. The term fairy is never used but that's as close as I can get to describing the type of being he is. His features are actually a "glamour" -- his real body is covered in horrible scars from a big battle that he was in centuries ago. His voice was damaged too.

I forget exactly how it all came about but there was some type of interference with another "fairy" that had previously had a serious, long relationship with the black-haired guy -- they were actually related in some way. And the black-haired guy became seriously ill and was in a hospital.

That was book one.

Book 2 was basically the back story between the black-haired guy and his former lover. All through book one, the lover comes off as a total a**hole but after reading more of book two you start to see their history & feel a bit more sympathetic towards him.

... and that's all I can come up with off the top of my head. Hoping someone can help me out??? I think the author's pen name was one word... maybe starting with a vowel??.

Thanks in advance!

I haven't seen this fic for at least the past year & alas, I cannot remember the author's name. Even if it's been discontinued or taken off the site, I just want to know what happened to it because it was a really fabulous story. There was a completed Part 1 & last time I read it Part 2 was still a WIP.

The story is about a pro tennis (I think it was tennis... could have been some other sport though) that had a male tutor as a child. The tutor was very pale, had long black hair & was odd. Supernatural. The tennis player grows up & crosses paths with him again in China. They start a "relationship" that ultimately fails. He finds out that this tutor/mentor is a fairy-like creature. The term fairy is never used but that's as close as I can get to describing the type of being he is. His features are actually a "glamour" -- his real body is covered in horrible scars from a big battle that he was in centuries ago. His voice was damaged too.

I forget exactly how it all came about but there was some type of interference with another "fairy" that had previously had a serious, long relationship with the black-haired guy -- they were actually related in some way. And the black-haired guy became seriously ill and was in a hospital.

That was book one.

Book 2 was basically the back story between the black-haired guy and his former lover. All through book one, the lover comes off as a total a**hole but after reading more of book two you start to see their history & feel a bit more sympathetic towards him.

... and that's all I can come up with off the top of my head. Hoping someone can help me out??? I think the author's pen name was one word... maybe starting with a vowel??.

Thanks in advance!

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094156

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096314

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.