Click Here!

harry/draco

kierstenSIN

I am back once again on my quest to find Harry/Draco fan fiction

Anyhoo... now im looking for any good stories where either harry or draco is a slave or worker to the other.

But i want it to be consensual. So, i dont want the slave to hate being the slave.

and nothing too gross.

In truth im looking for fluffy slave fics.

Wierd right? lol

Any help would be great.

Love&Rockets,

Kiersten

I am back once again on my quest to find Harry/Draco fan fiction

Anyhoo... now im looking for any good stories where either harry or draco is a slave or worker to the other.

But i want it to be consensual. So, i dont want the slave to hate being the slave.

and nothing too gross.

In truth im looking for fluffy slave fics.

Wierd right? lol

Any help would be great.

Love&Rockets,

Kiersten

I used to know of one, that was a Harry/Draco... But I don't remember where it was posted or what it was called. However, I do know of one that's a Harry/Lucius. Harry ends up buying Lucius to be has slave and work in his house. It's called Buy a Prisoner, by Keikokin and is posted at TheSilverSnitch3. The link below should get you there no problem! :D

http://www.thesilversnitch.net/tss3/viewstory.php?sid=698

I used to know of one, that was a Harry/Draco... But I don't remember where it was posted or what it was called. However, I do know of one that's a Harry/Lucius. Harry ends up buying Lucius to be has slave and work in his house. It's called Buy a Prisoner, by Keikokin and is posted at TheSilverSnitch3. The link below should get you there no problem! :D

http://www.thesilversnitch.net/tss3/viewstory.php?sid=698

Thanks! unfortunetly for me, i dont like anything other than Harry/Draco.

Dont know why.. but if i read any other pairing i just dont like it...

Hey try this ones, they are really beautiful written stories

Sold! (NC-17, 15,450 words) - Harry is up for bid at the Ministry's charity bachelor auction. A 14-part series posted in February 09 for the Valentine prompts in community.gifawdt.

Sold! (Epilogue) (R, 1638 words) - A year after they finally got together, Harry and Draco share their second Valentine's Day. This is an epilogue, a sort of follow-up that some readers requested, based on the prompt "You are the reason I stay alive" in community.gifawdt.

and

My Chosen One (NC-17, 20,420 words) - When the Ministry passes a new law taking away the rights and freedom of magical creatures, Harry fears for the safety of Draco Malfoy and takes him in. What happens next is a miracle of Fate. Originally written for the February 2009 fest at community.gifdo_me_veela. Posted in 3 parts.

Hey try this ones, they are really beautiful written stories

Sold! (NC-17, 15,450 words) - Harry is up for bid at the Ministry's charity bachelor auction. A 14-part series posted in February 09 for the Valentine prompts in community.gifawdt.

Sold! (Epilogue) (R, 1638 words) - A year after they finally got together, Harry and Draco share their second Valentine's Day. This is an epilogue, a sort of follow-up that some readers requested, based on the prompt "You are the reason I stay alive" in community.gifawdt.

and

My Chosen One (NC-17, 20,420 words) - When the Ministry passes a new law taking away the rights and freedom of magical creatures, Harry fears for the safety of Draco Malfoy and takes him in. What happens next is a miracle of Fate. Originally written for the February 2009 fest at community.gifdo_me_veela. Posted in 3 parts.

Thanks so much!!!! i cant wait to read them all!

• 2 weeks later...

There's a couple here one called Honour Bound and the other called Bound! the author doesn't update any of the other uncompleted stories on there but those two are complete and pretty good reads!

http://draeconin.com/tales/tales.htm

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.