Click Here!

Need help finding a Draco/Mione story

Guest JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

Alright I need help finding a story please. its Draco/Mione......Ive had a story stuck in my head for hours and I figured out it was not one story but two...I already know the title of the other story though lol.

Hermione goes to a muggle bar and orders a drink...she does not drink it. She see's Draco Malfoy there playing in a band and is checking him out...then the bar closes and she doesnt leave. Draco then takes her home to his flat. I think she gives her virginity up to him......she then leaves the next morning I think without a good bye or a note. I think she avoids him for a few weeks after that and he finally goes to her work. Pansy is her secretary and is a bitch.....and is jealous that draco is talking with granger. (I'm pretty sure that is in there lol it could be another story...)

Anyway I dont really remember much after that. I remember he lives in a muggle neighbor hood and has a ugly dog that he rescued and drives a motorcycle and that is all because he wanted to piss of his parents lol.

His father hates the dog..but the dog loves him and always tackles the man to the floor LOL.

The next scene im thinking of...im not sure if its from this story im talking about or the one that I figured out the title of......but Lucius and Narcissa have been trying to contact Draco for a week or more I don't know and decide to go to his muggle flat. They apparete in and the house is a wreck (I think) and the dog tackles Lucius down..... then they go into draco's bedroom, afraid that he got killed and his bedroom is a mess, clothes every where and I think they see a hand lying on the floor near the bed....they go over there and see Hermione and Draco snuggled together sleeping peacefully. Hermione's tit is out and Lucius is grinning, checking her out. Then Hermione opens her eyes, see's the ex death eater and Draco's mom and screams loudly, waking Draco up. Draco yells at his parents I think and then lucius and him start laughing. Hermione is so embaresed that she goes under his bed and won't come out so Draco goes in LOL.

The parents stay in that room staring at them, even if Hermione is embarrassed for a really long time and then they decide to wait outside lol.....

There is another part that im thinking about.....I think Hermione gets pregnant....then the weasleys are all at the house, dracos parents, harry and everyone is bickering at once and then lucius yells at everyone and they all shut up scared. I think he then rants and then Hermione keeps on asking him to stop moving but he ignores her....he then finally shuts up when she throws up on his foot lol. I'm pretty sure everyone gasps and there are chuckles lol.

Thats all I can think of...like I said there is a big chance that, that is not the same story.....

there is another scene that may be in it also...hermione and draco go to lucius and narcissas for dinner or tea or something and they make out on the couch, not caring if anyone walks in..which they do get interrupted.

OHHH and I don't know how long it is.but I usually tend to read novella stories....and I'm not sure if its finished or not.

the story I thought it was at first was Through The Eyes Of A Child by jamies_lady but I dont think that is what it is.... because as I said Draco did all of those things to piss off his father well in 'through the eyes of a child' his father was in jail/ackazaban.......then Hermione got him out and had a certain time to let him stay out of jail forever.....and a child arrives from the future, so they already know and hope that Mione and is going to get with there kid... BUT i think in the story im looking for they were shocked and lucius is not in jail lol.

Hopefully someone knows what this story is. I think its on Grangerenchanted.com I read on there and fanfiction.net the most.

sorry about my spelling errors

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.