Click Here!

Creature Fics

drkgth69

Can anyone list Harry/Older male creature fics? Everytime I look I can never find anything. Just no Harry/Albus please. Can I also get some dark Harry and evil Harry fics. I love crossovers with these specifications, too. Hint, hint. PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSEEE?

BTW no het plz?

Edited by drkgth69

Guest JaceDamian23

im not really a draco/harry fan....im a ron/draco fan and in most of those stories harry disowns ron for being into guys and well is a asshole lol.

i'm not a big harry fan..love him in the movies though.

everyone loves draco/harry and I probably could like them if I gave them a chance. Because just because I hate harry in ron/draco fan fictions doesnt mean I can't like him in others. When I read my Mione/Draco stories people write him totally different.

So I never really gave them a huge chance to be honest.

I don't really read harry stories where he is the main character/main couple in the story.

(just replying to your poll question LOL)

Guest JaceDamian23

i know of a ginny/draco story where harry is one of the main characters and he is kinda dark but he is a creature or I forget what he is...but it makes him a evil ass hole lol.

I didn't read the whole story....but its LONG

I have to look thru my favorite list on fanfiction.net and then I'll post it up soon.

but as I said there are lots of ron/draco stories where harry is a total ass hole in them lol.

Guest JaceDamian23

its fine.....I don't remember if the story I was talking about if harry was into guys or not.....its been so long since I read it. BUT he is not one of the main two characters, so I doubt you will want to read it.

If I find one I can send it to you

Can anyone list Harry/Older male creature fics? Everytime I look I can never find anything. Just no Harry/Albus please. Can I also get some dark Harry and evil Harry fics. I love crossovers with these specifications, too. Hint, hint. PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSEEE?

BTW no het plz?

Have you ever read:

Kitty Love by phoenixmaiden13 (sequel Kitty Trouble and Kitty Paradise)(TR/HP) (The problem is mpreg, sorry)

I have read many more, I just need to find them, however, tell me what you don't like, besides Het that is. LOL!

No problems with MPreg. In fact I can hardly find any. I wish there were more but alas people don't seem too keen on the idea of a pregnant male. OH! also if you can find any cross dressing or hermaphroditic harry I would love it if you could list those as well.Thank you

Krys

Edited by drkgth69

BTW no het plz?

Have you read MINE, by tas? It's one of my fave creature fics... It has an intereting twist to it; Harry finds out that Dudley is a Wizard, and becomes very close to Draco and Lucius Malfoy. I would keep secret who his mate is, but since it's posted at TheSilverSnitch, in the Snarry section... it would do no good. It's a great fic. and if you haven't read it, you should!

http://www.thesilversnitch.net/tss2/viewstory.php?sid=1479

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.