Click Here!

Forced marriage SS/HP

shini2003

Hi!!

I'm looking for a completed fic where harry is forced to marry snape i order to save the world/stablised his magic or something along those effects, but they fall in love or get comfortable with each other and remain married after they save the world or whatever, despite ppl telling them to split.

Another completed fic i'm looking for is one where harry is not the boy who lived and is regected by his parents, he grows up with someone else, and go to hogwarts where his parents what him back.

ty!!

Hi!!

I'm looking for a completed fic where harry is forced to marry snape i order to save the world/stablised his magic or something along those effects, but they fall in love or get comfortable with each other and remain married after they save the world or whatever, despite ppl telling them to split.

Another completed fic i'm looking for is one where harry is not the boy who lived and is regected by his parents, he grows up with someone else, and go to hogwarts where his parents what him back.

ty!!

I don't know if it's the one you're looking for... But I read one where Harry was put in an Orphanage, because his parents thought his twin brother was the real Boy Who Lived! It's a cross-over, between Harry Potter and X-MEN. Give me a couple of minutes and I should be able to find it!

I don't know if it's the one you're looking for... But I read one where Harry was put in an Orphanage, because his parents thought his twin brother was the real Boy Who Lived! It's a cross-over, between Harry Potter and X-MEN. Give me a couple of minutes and I should be able to find it!

The story is called Harry's New Dad , by LeoZodiac and is posted here on AFF. The link below should get you there no problem.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544208276

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.