Click Here!

Looking for two older Naruto and Sasuke stories

Raeshi

Hi, I am looking for two older Naruto and Sasuke stories.

Story 1:

Sasuke and Sakura are coming back from a club and are drunk. Naruto is homeless and tries to help Sakura with balance problems. Sakura I think convinces Sasuke to bring Naruto home for the night. Sasuke makes a deal with Naruto, letting him stay with him for free while Naruto gets his life together. Naruto insists on paying Sasuke back and finds a job at Subway. They develop a relationship. Sasuke is living on his own but off of his parents money ( they are alive and Itachi is in med school ), Sasuke and his father are at odds with Sasuke not doing anything with his life. It comes out that Sasuke is gay and his dad is none too happy. Itachi tries to help them with their issues, and is stressed with school at one point he attempts suicide due to the stress.

Story 2:

Naruto is homeless, and comes across a seemingly vacant but beautiful home. He only takes what he needs to survive the winter. Sasuke returns to this home after being away for so long. He discovers Naruto in his mother's nightgown is not pleased. (Sasuke doesn't know Naruto from before.) Naruto offers to leave and apologizes for being in the home and tries to explain. Sasuke lets him stay.

If anyone can help me find these stories that would be awesome. I know I have read them both a couple of times but I can't see to find them again.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.