Click Here!

3 HP stories

MuggleAngel

1) It's actually something I read a while back, so it may no longer be online... It's a series of stories tied together. Somehow Lily and the Marauders end up with the series of Harry Potter books. As they read them, they realized that Lily and James are Harry's parents and that the two of them are dead. At first they thought Sirius left the invisablity cloak to Harry, only to find it was left by Dumbledor. In one part either Sirius or James write the inscription that's on the Mirror Of Erised backwards, changing the spaces to read, "I show not your face but your heart's desire."

There was more then one of these fictions, but I don't know if the author completed all the books... I think I read this on FanFiction.net, but I'm not too sure on that...

2) Is a time-travle story... normally I don't read these, but I totally love this one! I don't remember much, but here goes. Harry and Draco aro friends, almost like brothers. I think the Headmaster sent them back in time, with two others; but I don't remember who. When they get there, the teenage Remus shows up with the teenage Severus at almost the same time. Harry heals Sev. and Poppy Harry a Pepper-up potion... I think. Then the group of teenagers rescued Lily from the Dursleys and Harry tells her she's his Mom...

Sorry, but that's all I can remember about that one.

3) Does anyone know where I can find the story called Olive Branch? I know it is (or was) posted at FanFiction.net, but there are scenes cut out... and I know the link to the author's LiveJournal doesn't work...

If any one could give me a link to these I would be very greatful... Please and Thank You!? <_< There are other stories I'm still looking for, but so far... no luck.

is that 'The Olive Branch' with Remus and Severus?

Yes that's it exactly... About half-way through the first chapter, the NC-17 was removed. Where the scene should be, the author put up this;

http:www.livejournal.com/users/goblet/2661.html

So that the whole story can be read, but it doesn't work! I'm glad you know the story, but do you know of any other site (or sites), where the full story of "The Olive Branch" might be posted? If you do, I would be very greatful to know <_<

Yes that's it exactly... About half-way through the first chapter, the NC-17 was removed. Where the scene should be, the author put up this;

http:www.livejournal.com/users/goblet/2661.html

So that the whole story can be read, but it doesn't work! I'm glad you know the story, but do you know of any other site (or sites), where the full story of "The Olive Branch" might be posted? If you do, I would be very greatful to know <_<

Here is another link in reference to the story above, however, I do not know if it's complete. The Olive Branch by The Goblet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.