Click Here!

looking for a fic Fem Harry

jessie991

I'm looking for a fic where Harry is actually Draco's twin sister. Harry was kidnapped when she was a baby by James Potter on Dumbledore's orders. I can't remember but either Sirius or Lily sent Harry a letter on her bday telling her the truth. All I remember after that about the story is after Harry turns back into the Malfoys daughter she runs away from the Dursley's only letting Hermoine know what happened and where she was. She eventually told her birth parents who she really was and I can't remember what happened after that.

• 3 months later...

Hi i know the one your looking for as im looking for it too, in the story it was Lily who sent the letter and the reason why she couldnt do it when she was alive was she was tricked and James and Dumbledore had a spell put over her. If i remember correctly when Harry found out she was a girl it turned out her name was Evelyn Narcissa Lily something, that sticks in my head but dont know if its right. Also she was staying in the Leaky Cauldron and had Hermione lending her clothes etc and even got tattoos. I think she ended up with Snape and that Draco liked Hermione.

Ive been looking for this story for ages but don't seem to be finding it anywhere.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.