Click Here!

snarry fic where snape's a biker?--resolved

slashnayoi

So I remember stumbling across a snarry (snape/harry) story long ago. I only read about a paragraph or two before I decided not to read it-now I want to read it.

In the story, harry and snape are already in a relationship together. I think they're going on a vacation? Either way, I definitely remember that snape was driving a motorcyle for whatever reason (with harry) to wherever they were going. I vaguely remember him being dressed in leather-hence the 'snape as a biker' reference.

The story wasn't "non-magic".

The story was also complete with a lot of chapters....and of course, I originally found it on AFF.net

Any help?

Edited by slashnayoi

So I remember stumbling across a snarry (snape/harry) story long ago. I only read about a paragraph or two before I decided not to read it-now I want to read it.

In the story, harry and snape are already in a relationship together. I think they're going on a vacation? Either way, I definitely remember that snape was driving a motorcyle for whatever reason (with harry) to wherever they were going. I vaguely remember him being dressed in leather-hence the 'snape as a biker' reference.

The story wasn't "non-magic".

The story was also complete with a lot of chapters....and of course, I originally found it on AFF.net

Any help?

Thin this is what you are looking for

How Severus Spends His Summer Hols

Summary: What is sexier than Severus on a vintage Harley? The same Harley with both Sev and Harry on board.

Harry learns so much about the enigma he loves known as Severus Snape, when the man takes him with him to meet his friends in the US and to attend a motorcycle ralley in the Black Hills of South Dakota

http://www.thesilversnitch.net/tss2/viewst...8&warning=5

Edited by Siriusly_Wicked

Thin this is what you are looking for

How Severus Spends His Summer Hols

Summary: What is sexier than Severus on a vintage Harley? The same Harley with both Sev and Harry on board.

Harry learns so much about the enigma he loves known as Severus Snape, when the man takes him with him to meet his friends in the US and to attend a motorcycle ralley in the Black Hills of South Dakota

http://www.thesilversnitch.net/tss2/viewst...8&warning=5

YES! That's exactly it!! Thank you so very much!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.