Click Here!

mental rehab recs

Guest JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

hey I was wondering if anyone has read any good stories where some of the characters go into rehab. Like maybe after the war because of all the stuff that has happened...or because they are just crazy or suicidal or anorexic or I duno......

I read a Ron and Fred story.....it was really only Ron though and it was au. He had lots of problems and was suicidal. Made friends with different problems them him. Got a boyfriend.. .it was very angsty and sad. A real tear jerker. VERY ooc//AU......Ron was really the only main character in it, everyone else were orignal.

I then just got done reading a Ron/Draco story...where it was after the war and everyone was going thru there own problems differently.....Ron,Draco,Mione,Ginny,George, and Harry all went into a rehab program..had sessions and stuff.

I find those type of stories very interesting. Sad.

I'm looking for stories like that. That are well written. That are over 2000 words. I prefer novella stories especially if they are really good lol.

I like mature/adult scenes in it BUT doesn't have to have any in there.

I really rather not have harry be the main leading character in the story but your welcome to post harry stories anyway.

I love slash. Weasleycest and also lots of het couples...but doesn't have to have couples really.

I rambled enough lol...please give me some recs. Send the urls, and what they are about please:)

Thank you very much

hey I was wondering if anyone has read any good stories where some of the characters go into rehab. Like maybe after the war because of all the stuff that has happened...or because they are just crazy or suicidal or anorexic or I duno......

I read a Ron and Fred story.....it was really only Ron though and it was au. He had lots of problems and was suicidal. Made friends with different problems them him. Got a boyfriend.. .it was very angsty and sad. A real tear jerker. VERY ooc//AU......Ron was really the only main character in it, everyone else were orignal.

I then just got done reading a Ron/Draco story...where it was after the war and everyone was going thru there own problems differently.....Ron,Draco,Mione,Ginny,George, and Harry all went into a rehab program..had sessions and stuff.

I find those type of stories very interesting. Sad.

I'm looking for stories like that. That are well written. That are over 2000 words. I prefer novella stories especially if they are really good lol.

I like mature/adult scenes in it BUT doesn't have to have any in there.

I really rather not have harry be the main leading character in the story but your welcome to post harry stories anyway.

I love slash. Weasleycest and also lots of het couples...but doesn't have to have couples really.

I rambled enough lol...please give me some recs. Send the urls, and what they are about please:)

Thank you very much

Ok i loved this one its a veela fic so im not sure if thats your thing . . . but this fic was great !

Summary: Harry is working at St Mungo’s as a student nurse and finds himself becoming a bit too attached to one of the patients – a dying Veela who won’t let anyone close.

its 22,000 words.

http://community.livejournal.com/do_me_veela/9566.html

Also loved this one

Summary: Draco Malfoy studied in France after the war and became a Healer. He returns to find Harry Potter is a mental patient. Malfoy is the only one who seems to be able to reach the war-traumatized hero. Will he risk his career to help Harry?

its nearly 83,000 words

http://www.thesilversnitch.net/tss1/viewst...5&warning=6

thanks they sound good. So those stories are slash with the pairing of Harry and Draco then? Just curious.

Yea they are Harry/Draco.

The first is one of the most original Veela fics i have read

The second i loved it has Harry as unstable. Loved this fic coz i could really see it happening

I just re read your post never noticed you didnt want 'Harry fics' . . . But im going to do it again anyways lol coz i think this is a great fic this one is Harry/Snape

Summary: Devoid of the will to live, Harry decides that it is simply time to end it all. Too bad for him that one of his professors had to come and screw it up.

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/fiction0/FL_1P.HTM

Siriusly_Wicked

Edited by Siriusly_Wicked

Guest JaceDamian23

thanks its fine lol. for some reason I LOVE harry in the movies and don't love him as the main character or the persons point of view or even the main couple in fan fictions.... I never understood why. its weird lol.

So thanks for the recs:) I'll check them out

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.