Click Here!

Fics with fun toys?

Haywire_Hakaze

I did a quick search to see if I could find any stories that have the characters using anal beads, but with the search feature letting us filter only through Author, Title, and Summary, I received no results. I'm open to reading anything that doesn't just have cocks, dildos, and whips, but mainly I'm looking for fics with anal beads. Or maybe toys made out of food (carrots, cucumbers, ginger, etc.)?

Hey Haywire! It's Lisa, your biggest Johnny and Riley fan! lol

I know that Night Writer uses anal beads and lots of toys in her Dally and the Doctor story. Also, there was a story a loooonnnggg time ago titled Loving Salem by Kerlish, I think her name was. There was toys used in that. Oh, also a story by the assassin, or the_assassin, I forgot the name of it, not the Nightmare story she has on AFF now; it was an older story. There were definitely lots of toys in that one!

Anyway, those are just off the top of my head; if I think of any more, I'll let you know!

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

No anal beads, but there are a lot of unusual toys in 'The Rubber Revolution:' http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092847

Well, not of unusual design, but the rubber is extra springy. You might enjoy it...

• 4 weeks later...

Lisa and Keith-- Thank you for the recommendations! I adored "Loving Salem", and "The Rubber revolution" had me giggling madly. <3 If you can think of any others you think might be good, I'm all ears. (Or eyes, as this case may be.)

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.