Click Here!

Looking for a fic (FOUND IT)

TheBlackStrawberry

<STRIKE>For the first time I am not looking for slash.... This story I read it tree yrs ago and this is what I remember.

It was a group of friends that included Sirius, James (I think) Remus, and I think there was also Peter. The story consist that they were also friends with some girls in there I remember one was call Nikki and this were original characters from the writer.

In the first part I remember they find each other over again when they call the other after Harry's parents were kill and they see each and fall in love, I know that Remus gets together with one of the girls. Severus and Sirius fight for the same girl and she cannot make up her mind until at last she says that shes in love with Severus. Also I remember that they each have children and they get stolen by some death eaters and one of them is Lucius and Narcissa and the kids put them inside a room alone.

Later the kids grow up and Severus is headmaster of Hogwarts and then he looses his mind and thinks his still a young person or something like that, also I remember that his wife Nikki is an Auror.

and that is about what I have remember I think it's a tree part series. If I do remember more I will add it as it comes to mind.</STRIKE>

Thanks,

Judi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.