Click Here!

Searching for Lucius/Harry Animagus fic

Despairs

I've been searching for a story that i was certain i had bookmarked a while back. But after going through my bookmarks twice i've been unable to find it. It is a Lucius/Harry fic where Harry is an animagus. His animal form is a cat (not a panther but a regular house cat) He runs away from the Dursleys and lives on his own completely in cat form for a while until some kids hurt him and he is discovered by Lucius. I think this takes place somewhere in London. Not sure.

Lucius takes Harry back to his manor and takes care of his injuries and decides to keep him despite his wife's protests because he has always liked cats. I think he can tell early on that the cat isnt just a cat, but a wizard. Harry hates Narcissa and she hates him. Tries to have him nurtured once i think. And she has these two small white dogs (Poodles maybe) Lucius comes home one day to find them all fighting (hilarious fight scene) I don't remember much else other than Narcissa leaving to stay somewhere else and sometimes Lucius would take Harry to work with him and he spends the majority of the story as a cat. At the end i believe was Christmas time and Draco and Severus come to the manor for the Holiday.

I am grateful for any help in locating this story and if anyone can recommend any more animagus fics where Harry is paired up with either Draco, Lucius or Severus (slash only, not all that fond of het)

Thank you! :)

I've recently finished reading Paws of Fury by Veritas03 on The Hex Files and enjoyed it very much. If anyone wants to read it heres the link:

http://www.thehexfiles.net/viewstory.php?sid=13425

It is a Draco/Kitten!Harry fic

Update:

Good news: I found the story i was looking for.

Bad news: The account it's on has been suspended =(

Cheer me up with some recommendations?

The story is called Paws in the Night by Rachel.

Edited by Despairs

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.