Click Here!

Looking for Harry/Draco

kierstenSIN

Hey... im looking for any good Harry/Draco stories where Voldemort was already defeated.

I really would like very little angst and it can be either short or long but it has to be harry/draco and completed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,

Kiersten.

I just read one that fits your criteria:

Amelioration by Cheryl Dyson (it's short, but sweet)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey... im looking for any good Harry/Draco stories where Voldemort was already defeated.

I really would like very little angst and it can be either short or long but it has to be harry/draco and completed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks,

Kiersten.

Mmm... I feel kind of bad for only recommending my own story but I can't remember any other right now... no, I think Digitallace has a couple of stories like that.

I don't know if it's too angsty... maybe a tiny little bit at the end.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5571953/1/Mine..._Childhoods_End

Guest JaceDamian23

this is about what harry and dracos' lives are after voldemort and the war. It is angsty and going to be even more angsty soon.

They both drink a lot and don't like being near anyone at the moment. Its going to get smutty soon. Oh and Harry is very ooc. He is a jerk in this story.

Its my story...so please Read and review please....... I have been having major writers block for some time now and trying to get over it. So reviews help me write more. So I hope that you read this story. Its short at the moment, so I appologize.

enjoy and please don't flame me. I'm really not a huge Draco/Harry fan, I'm honestly a Ron/Draco fan but so many people love draco/harry so I was only trying it out.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5087817/1/Can_..._turn_into_love

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.