Click Here!

Cat!Harry

denise0949

Hi, I'm looking for a fic that has Harry in his anigamus form as a cat. I believe it is during his sixth year and he's trying to figure out what Draco is up to. Every night Harry would transform into his anigamus form and go down to the Slytherin's dungeon. Draco noticed the cat and claimed it as his. At night Harry would come back and sleep in the bed with Draco. One night Draco was wanking and it turned Harry on so while in his cat form he began getting hisself off. It sounds weird but I would like to read it again. I also remember that Harry would lick Dracos cum when he was done. Thanks to anyone who finds it.

It sounds weird but I would like to read it again.

Don't worry about it sounding weird! You're in good company! :) I sometimes wonder what non-fandom people would think if they some of the searches here. They'd probably think we were crazy.

Did you know there is an entire list of Cat Harry/Draco fics? As in more than one. I love this fandom! The list is here.

Reading your summary, it sounds like you may be looking for mystwriter's Catspaw. Most links are dead, and the above rec list send you to the Wayback Archive. The server is slow for me, but maybe you'll have better luck. (It's been a few minutes and it's still loading the page!) Or maybe it's one of the other stories. :)

I found this link to I think her new/old site? I seems to work faster than the other. Anyway, here it is for anyone to read it.

http://web.archive.org/web/20071027023925/...er1/catspaw.htm

I am glad I am not the only HP reader to like this kind of stuff. I feel semi-normal now XD

Yes! I'm glad to know I'm not the only semi-normal person. Ok now I have to go read the fic again. Thanks to you as well.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.