Click Here!

NEVERMIND! trying to find this one narusasu / sasunaru fic...

Guest kishimotolover

Guest kishimotolover

i cant seem to find it no matter what i use as keywords and it's driving me nuts :C

i think the gist of it was as follows:

it's someone's wedding - hinata's, i think, and neji is somehow involved, but not as the groom, i think. i'm not sure. the fic begins with neji and naruto talking; naruto has a boyfriend who is not there yet, probably working late. during the course of the reception, naruto meets someone (sasuke) at the bar who is strangely similar to his boyfriend and they hit it off and sneak outside for a bit before getting caught by neji or sakura or someone. naruto and the "stranger" wind up taking a cab to naruto / sasuke's apartment and having sex, and we find out that sasuke is the boyfriend and they were just pretending to be strangers. i think afterwards sasuke makes some comment about not knowing why they have to playact like that and naruto saying something along the lines of "but you were turned on by it nonetheless"... and i think after the hot sex there's some slight melancholy reflections on commitment or cheating or something and there might have been a cute scene with them going to bed and sasuke reading before going to bed... but im not 100% sure about that. i might be mixing some fics up :S

also: sasuke is an architect in this fic, and they make some cracks about being anal and sharpened pencils or something, which really, really tickled me, because i'm an architecture student

anyways if anyone knows which fic i'm talking about and can help me find it i'd be very very grateful C:

oh also: it was a one-shot, i think. just one chapter.

I FOUND IT I FOUND IT! http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600090346 for those who are interested

Edited by kishimotolover

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.