Click Here!

Lookin for another harry dom/ draco sub fic please

madamdragon

In this one Harry finds out that he has a mate and that it's draco. but harry says hes not gay anyway when draco is trying to get along with harry he shows him in the privacy of a room how harry would take draco the night of their honey moon. Draco has a lil vibrator and shows harry how he would prepar him for penetration draco gets a lil carried away and ends up doing himself infront of harry. as strange as it is harry cant turn his eyes away.

later when harry begins to trust draco he over hears draco talking to his mother and the mother is telling him to kill harry. in the morning harry talks to lucious and lucious talks to draco about it after a short converesation draco comes running down to confront harry telling him he would never hurt harry. later harry and draco become close and start planning the wedding. we find that snape and narcissa are involved together and are helping the dark lord. when harry and draco get married some mean wizards crash the party and everyone including harry and draco fight them of and continue with their wedding. that night harry and draco share a passion filled night.

later draco gets pregnant and doesnt want to tell harry, hermione finds out but keeps it a secret. voldomort discuises himself as a young lad and harry and draco dont recognize him he ends up kinds taking draco from harry, and then harry leaves when ginny tells him that the boy courting draco was voldomort in disguise. so harry goes back to rescue draco. voldomort has takin their baby and harry goes off to fight him. harry ends up fighting snape and narcissa and turns them against each other which both die and harry takes their new born baby girl back to draco and they live happy ever after.

Phew! *heaves* i remembered that one is one of my favos so if ne1 knows what its called let me know please!!!

Edited by madamdragon

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.