Click Here!

SS/HG w/ longing SB for HG

bubblybabs

My old laptop died on me and I've lost my links to my fav stories in progress...

This story is, I believe, in 7th year... Sirius already fell through the veil but he came back... He must rewind a watch on a chain or he dies and it's psychologically challenging for him... He's also become a professor at Hogwarts... DD is pushing for Hermione to "befriend" Sirius but she doesn't want him... She winds up with Snape who see's her as a sort of possession... At some point, she was attacked by McNair and Snape kills him...

Also, in this story, Lupin is in love with Pansy Parkinson (ick, not my fav part of the story)...

Anyone know where this story is?

Thanks,

Babs

• 1 month later...
My old laptop died on me and I've lost my links to my fav stories in progress...

This story is, I believe, in 7th year... Sirius already fell through the veil but he came back... He must rewind a watch on a chain or he dies and it's psychologically challenging for him... He's also become a professor at Hogwarts... DD is pushing for Hermione to "befriend" Sirius but she doesn't want him... She winds up with Snape who see's her as a sort of possession... At some point, she was attacked by McNair and Snape kills him...

Also, in this story, Lupin is in love with Pansy Parkinson (ick, not my fav part of the story)...

Anyone know where this story is?

Thanks,

Babs

Found it:

Vain Wisdom All and False Philosophy

by Battle_Of_Lissa

Guest JaceDamian23

ya I was going to say there is a story kinda like that that I always wanted to read but I couldn't figure out the title of it. I always find it once in awhile and never read it lol. But thanks for that URL I'm going to read this one:)

And Lupin and Pansy? Never read them but I love Lupin and I love Pansy *shrugs* lol

And your user name is cute..... I have a friend that is bubbly and rambles a lot and I call her babbles. So bubblybabs is cute

ya I was going to say there is a story kinda like that that I always wanted to read but I couldn't figure out the title of it. I always find it once in awhile and never read it lol. But thanks for that URL I'm going to read this one:)

And Lupin and Pansy? Never read them but I love Lupin and I love Pansy *shrugs* lol

And your user name is cute..... I have a friend that is bubbly and rambles a lot and I call her babbles. So bubblybabs is cute

Thanks JaceDamian23... I've been bubblybabs for over 15 years now...

Read the story, it's good though the Snape in this story is not what you'd expect...

Babs

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.