Click Here!

searching Harry/Severus

Sheireen

Hey!

I'm searching a Snarry fic where Harry and Snape are married. Harry is sub and it was a very long oneshot if I'm not mistaken.

In the fic they were bonded before the end of the war because Harry needed Sev's power to kill Voldemort and the bond made it able for them to share their powers. So they were bonded out of necessity and not love and Snape still hated Harry for that but Harry loved Snape. Someday Snape meets Draco and thinks that he is all the things Harry isn't (like sexy, hot, exciting,...) and beginns an affair with him. A few month later he asks Harry if he can talk with him and asks him to let him out of the bond. Harry is very sad about the request but he wants Snape to be happy so he says yes. Snape leaves him the same day.

Time goes by and Snape lifes with Draco but has to realize that Draco isn't really what he wants because Draco only does what he wants and doesn't care about Snapes needs, unlike Harry has. So he goes back to his and Harrys house.

I don't remembrer much after this but I know that Harry was pregnant and wanted to tell Snape the day Snape left him. But because Snape left him he lost the baby.

I also know that Snape had a Apothacary and that Harry grew the herbs he needed for his potion. And I remembre that Snape loved orange marmelade or something like that.

If somebody knows this story I would be glad if he or she could give me the link. :)

In the fic they were bonded before the end of the war because Harry needed Sev's power to kill Voldemort and the bond made it able for them to share their powers. So they were bonded out of necessity and not love and Snape still hated Harry for that but Harry loved Snape. Someday Snape meets Draco and thinks that he is all the things Harry isn't (like sexy, hot, exciting,...) and beginns an affair with him. A few month later he asks Harry if he can talk with him and asks him to let him out of the bond. Harry is very sad about the request but he wants Snape to be happy so he says yes. Snape leaves him the same day.

Time goes by and Snape lifes with Draco but has to realize that Draco isn't really what he wants because Draco only does what he wants and doesn't care about Snapes needs, unlike Harry has. So he goes back to his and Harrys house.

I don't remembrer much after this but I know that Harry was pregnant and wanted to tell Snape the day Snape left him. But because Snape left him he lost the baby.

I also know that Snape had a Apothacary and that Harry grew the herbs he needed for his potion. And I remembre that Snape loved orange marmelade or something like that.

I think this is the one your looking for:

At the Heart of Things

Judi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.