Click Here!

Searching for 2 Harry/Draco stories

madamdragon

I am looking for a story with harry and draco in it. What i remember was that harry was attending a party that i think all the houses were throwing and harry was going because he has a mate and when he goes into this maze you find people you dont know who and kiss them then you got a card that will appear with the name of the person you kissed so harry goes in and kisses his mate not knowing its draco in the morning he sees that its draco who is his mate and draco rejects him and harry feels crushed and hermione talks to him and they are going to stay together cuz harry got pregnant and while they are together draco screams at harry to get in bed and makes harry cry now harry is mad at him and draco learns from pansy that he needs to be hurt during sex and if he does that harry will forgive him...so wehn harry snaps out of it he and draco start to get along and later draco asks harry for the mark, a mating mark i believe.

So if n e 1 knows what this one is called let me know the other one i was looking for was also a hp/dm story lets see it begins when draco wants to get into harrys pants but doesnt cuz harry doesnt want to be taken with out any love in the relationship so neways later draco doees shag harry but for harry its only sex and he wont give draco a kiss or anything so later draco deciedes to court harry and ask him out and he finds out thats what harry want too when he sneaks up on him and hermione talking in the hallway. later they go eat at hogsmaide?...(dont know how you spell that) and meet up with hermione, ron, and finnigan or longbottom and later when they r eating along comes some dude and they exchange words and draco gets angry and points his wand at the guys neck for telling harry to shut up and later its resolved and harry and draco go back to the room and have a fun night...whew

So if ne1 knows those two let me know please please please and thank you

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.