Click Here!

Help finding a few more fics. Pretty Please :)

Siriusly_Wicked

Hey im looking for a few more fics i'm wanting to re read but cant remember the titles

The first is a Hermione/Sirius fic that i thought i had read in the restricted section but as its not there im hoping its becase im wrong and not because it has been deleted. Anyways its a marrage law fic i think and the one thing that i remember most is that hermione becomes pregnant with twins becuse Molly slipped her a fertility potion so she would not have to be with Sirius any more than she had to to consumate the marrage. Hermione gets it out of her when she invites her round for tea and slips her veritaserum.

The second is a Harry/Draco fic. Harry keeps seeing adverts inthe paper for a gay club that you can only see if you are gay ( I think thats the way it worked anyway) He finally decides to go to this club becase it would be private given that no one would remember him even being there due to the policy of their memorys being modifyed by the club. the club may or may not have been called wispers :huh:

Also if you have any recs on must read fics please do share. Esp HG/RL HP/RL HG/SB HP/SB HG/SS . . . Well most actually lol im not that into pairings with Ron usually but if you have one you think may change my mind then go on. The longer the better. I prefer completed fics but if its a WIP and still being updated fairly regularly then thats cool too. I hate just geting into a fic to find when you get to the last posted chap that it has been abandoned :(

Thans again

Siriusly Wicked

I think I found your first story, but it's on Granger Enchanted. Since the story is NC-17, you have to be a member. Sign up is easy and there are some great stories there.

It's called For Her Safety, written by zairaphel. I looked through it, and I did find the moment with Molly you were talking about.

As far as recs for the pairing, I don't read much HG/SB. The ones I do and like aren't usually romantic and have more control/consent issues.

Crack Broom is a really good Harry Potter rec site and they have five HG/SB stories listed with descriptions.

A friend of my is writing an epic fic called Cherries, and while it's mostly HG/SB, there are other pairings and tons of warnings. It's amazing and addicting, but it's not a sunny and happy fic. And Sirius here really shows the affects of being locked up in Azkaban for so long. Great, great fic, but not for the faint of heart. (She's on Chapter 40 and the chapters are long, so it's an involved fic. She hasn't updated since October, but it's by no means abandoned.)

Another one I like is called Tempting Me. Again, not a romantic fic, and it contains dubious consent.

The latter two probably aren't what you are looking for, but those are the only two the come to mind for me and you didn't state a genre preference. So, there you go! :huh:

I'll see if I can hunt down the Harry/Draco for you.

I think I found your first story, but it's on Granger Enchanted. Since the story is NC-17, you have to be a member. Sign up is easy and there are some great stories there.

It's called For Her Safety, written by zairaphel. I looked through it, and I did find the moment with Molly you were talking about.

Crack Broom is a really good Harry Potter rec site and they have five HG/SB stories listed with descriptions.

A friend of my is writing an epic fic called Cherries, and while it's mostly HG/SB, there are other pairings and tons of warnings. It's amazing and addicting, but it's not a sunny and happy fic. And Sirius here really shows the affects of being locked up in Azkaban for so long. Great, great fic, but not for the faint of heart. (She's on Chapter 40 and the chapters are long, so it's an involved fic. She hasn't updated since October, but it's by no means abandoned.)

Another one I like is called Tempting Me. Again, not a romantic fic, and it contains dubious consent.

The latter two probably aren't what you are looking for, but those are the only two the come to mind for me and you didn't state a genre preference. So, there you go! :(

I'll see if I can hunt down the Harry/Draco for you.

Thank you ! That is the one i was looking for :huh:

I have your friends fic on my list for the next fic i read after seeing someone on here post looking for it. There just are not enough long Hermione/Sirius fics out there !

I will most deff have a look at the other too. I dont have a genre preference i will read most anything thats why i never bothered listing any or any warnings either.

Thanks again

Siriusly Wicked

I believe this is what your looking for concerning the Harry/Draco fic... http://www.thehexfiles.net/viewstory.php?sid=9416

Happy reading :huh:

It is thank you ! I was just on there a couple days ago too but i never had a look in the one shots as i remembered it being longer than that . . . or as it turns out a long one shot lol. Also not wispers well that explaines how i came up with nothing when i 'googled' it.

Thanks again

Siriusly Wicked

Hey im looking for a few more fics i'm wanting to re read but cant remember the titles

The first is a Hermione/Sirius fic that i thought i had read in the restricted section but as its not there im hoping its becase im wrong and not because it has been deleted. Anyways its a marrage law fic i think and the one thing that i remember most is that hermione becomes pregnant with twins becuse Molly slipped her a fertility potion so she would not have to be with Sirius any more than she had to to consumate the marrage. Hermione gets it out of her when she invites her round for tea and slips her veritaserum.

The second is a Harry/Draco fic. Harry keeps seeing adverts inthe paper for a gay club that you can only see if you are gay ( I think thats the way it worked anyway) He finally decides to go to this club becase it would be private given that no one would remember him even being there due to the policy of their memorys being modifyed by the club. the club may or may not have been called wispers :lol:

Also if you have any recs on must read fics please do share. Esp HG/RL HP/RL HG/SB HP/SB HG/SS . . . Well most actually lol im not that into pairings with Ron usually but if you have one you think may change my mind then go on. The longer the better. I prefer completed fics but if its a WIP and still being updated fairly regularly then thats cool too. I hate just geting into a fic to find when you get to the last posted chap that it has been abandoned :P

Thans again

Siriusly Wicked

I know of four really good HG/SS stories. Two of them are sequels though... but believe me, they are must reads! Two are by "pansey weasley" and two are by "LoveSpell". And forewarning on misspelled words, but it's easy enough to understand. All the misspelled words I've noticed, were in the author's older stories (pansyweasley I think?)... Sorry, I've babbled a bit. I myself have written a HP/SB story, it's not the best... but I'll add a link to it aswell :)

The first is The Hunt by pansyweasley and posted at AFF.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600021750

The second is Partners Sequel to "The Hunt" also by pansyweasley and posted at AFF.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600021919

The third is Can't Help Who You Love by LoveSpell and posted at AFF.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544184127

And the fourth HG/SS is Can't Help Who You Love, Vol. 2 also by LoveSpell and posted at AFF.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544189596

My HP/SB story is The Perfect Gift! by Muggle_Angel (me) and I have it posted at TSS3 .

http://www.thesilversnitch.net/tss3/viewst...6&chapter=1

I hope these were helpful... and it's okay if you don't like mine, because I know it's far from the best. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.