Click Here!

Okay, Let's Make This Thing Useful

Guest Rockin

Guest Rockin

I can see there isn't much to glory here. So let's try to think of ways we can make it useful.

Since you need a password to get here (which you get by buying the key), I'm assuming that nearly all information that's stored in here is safe from others outside. In this place, we could talk about our most personal topics. Hell, it could be stuff like 'Why do women need Bras' or 'What do you all think about (Insert Member name)?'

I should say anything can be posted here. A topic about people's fetish, personal life, ANYTHING. C'mon guys, we gotta make this thing our money's worth! ^^

Guest lightgoddess

blink.gif Women need bras because NHO is just not nice to look at, even if you are Chairman of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. (And this coming from someone rather busty...)

As far as certain members, well, I haven't found a single regular poster that I don't like. Most make me LMAO. biggrin.gif

Guest lightgoddess
Well if you can't think about someone you don't like. You can always talk about Me and how great I am! laugh.gif

*glomps* I could talk about how much I love you, but I think it would be more fun to tie you up and rename this thread "Hey! Pixiagi! We've caught Agaib!" laugh.gif

Seriously, you know what we should use this forum for? We could come in and post something stupid we did that day so we can laugh at each other. biggrin.gif

Guest Rockin
blink.gif Women need bras because NHO is just not nice to look at, even if you are Chairman of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. (And this coming from someone rather busty...)

Bras main funtion is to not let the breast sag as years go by. I know one fact about bras: The bigger the bras, the bigger the price. Also, breast can be hard for women when it's D cups or bigger (because it hurts their backs alot)

But yeah, I like about posting stupid/serious stuff here. We gotta try to make this place more useful biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest Melody Fate
'What do you all think about (Insert Member name)?'

Mmm... then what happens that particular member buys a key as well? I really don't like the idea of having a secret place where we talk trash about other members.

The "We can talk about anything, even if it's squicky" is a good idea. Maybe we could also have a thread where we can put bits of stories we're working on, (Not the whole thing, just small bits) that we're having trouble with and asking for advice, that sort-of thing.

Or, we call all sit around, talking about how we're soooo great for getting in here and make it so everyone can't wait to get here themselves, and then when they do, they realize it's really rather dull in here. laugh.gif

• 3 months later...

Oh, now don't start that again!

Thus ends the diatribe between the vultures from Disney's The Jungle Book.

Sourcream by Flaming Feline, Originals, Erotica/Sex:

The narrator is a girl named Linda. She lives in a loving community where everyone gets fucked by everyone. Her daddy lovingly took her cherry when she was 5. She starts off the story at the age of 10. She is being fucked by her dad, mom, uncles, grandpa, her grandpa's two dogs, her teachers, and random old men in thee street plus their dogs. At that age, she includes 3 big black janitors to add on to her daily fucks.

At the age of 13, her pussy is still hairless, to her parents' and teachers' delights. They like the look of a little girl. She loses her fisting cherry to her dad, and becomes addicted to fisting. She also drops out of school to follow her mom to work, where she gets fucked by a machine and a bunch of her mom's female co-workers.

At 14, she gets a special birthday. She gets fucked by a horse and snake, gets ass-fucked by a dog for the first time, learns to take two fists up her pussy, and another fist up her ass.

Somewhere in there, she also learns to take two fat cocks up her pussy. Yet for all of that, her pussy is still tight.

All right people. You wanted squick? There you go. I hate FlamingFeline's work, but s/he hasn't been around in years, so I feel free to complain.

What's the purpose of this forum again? I know it was originally made so those that managed to get in by purchasing a key worth 2000 points could get in to apply for moderator. Even then, we don't really need this for that purpose anymore. Most of the forums have a mod now, and the few who are interested in taking over the rest of the forums and are qualified to do so aren't going through the application process here.

Guest lightgoddess

I actually game for anything, save for trashing other members... unless they are underaged and get kicked off and then we can laugh at them. rolleyes.gif I really, really like the idea of posting bits of stuff we are working on and getting/giving advice on it, too.

Guest lightgoddess

Oh, and I'd like to be the first to ask publicly, can I have something in my warning. That 0 looks rather lonely beside the % sign. Think I could get it a companion?? laugh.gifsex.gif

Guest lightgoddess
Misbehave, or just plain tick off a moderator, and you'll get your wish. biggrin.gif

Dammit! I'm really awful at pissing people off... tongue.gif I guess I'll just have to keep wishing. The sad thing is, I can't even say the word 'fuck' and get in trouble here. laugh.gif

Dammit! I'm really awful at pissing people off... tongue.gif I guess I'll just have to keep wishing. The sad thing is, I can't even say the word 'fuck' and get in trouble here. laugh.gif

Technically you could by saying "f-k" the mods or something...but, You wouldn't do that would ya? LOL devil.gif

• 1 year later...
blink.gif Women need bras because NHO is just not nice to look at, even if you are Chairman of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.  (And this coming from someone rather busty...)

As far as certain members, well, I haven't found a single regular poster that I don't like.  Most make me LMAO. biggrin.gif

I'm a guy, just so we're clear XD

But itty bitty titties are teh rox0rz wub.gif

(I don't know if you were actually saying anything bad about itty bitty titties, because I'm from The Netherlands. Even though my English is also teh rox0rz)

Edited by Zyx

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.