Click Here!

xander fic

Guest deedsday1

Guest deedsday1

Hi there iam new here so hey nice to meet you iam looking for a Fic it star's xander as center not sure the name is write ot who wrote it i cant rember where i found it the first time or when this is what i have of the fic

1. Changes Chapter 1

Xander had a lot to think about lately, with the arrival of Alex and being mated to not only Angel who he loved since the first time he saw him at the bronze. to Spike who arrived in sunnydale months later, to the arrival of Alex who was him but from a different dimension Alex told him the first night he arrived that they were different people, they only looked alike .

Xander new all of this and he also knew that if he really told his mates the truth there was a possibility that they might tell him to leave he couldn't take the chance they would all hate him if they knew his secret he had hidden things about himself from his friends and now his mates, things were becoming to hard to hide he knew he had to leave everyone behind the pain was becoming too much.

The pain with in him had been growing worse for the last few weeks and he knew Alex was sensing something Alex kept asking him if he was ok , Xander lied to him telling him he was find just tired but Xander knew Alex wasn't buying it although Alex he didn't think had said anything to Angel or Spike yet.

The powers that be, gave Wes a vision of a demon causing trouble down by the water front so Angel took Gunn Spike and Alex to fight the demon leaving Xander in the hotel alone Xander knew it was now or never to go while they all were busy. They think he hoped that he had just gone to bed when they got back.

Xander ran up to his room where he had packed his stuff grabbed the letter and laid on there bed in Angels room for his mates god he would miss them but he couldn't go on with they way things were fill his car and headed out into the night.

Later Alex and Angel Spike and Gunn arrived back at the Hyperion the hotel was quiet Xander an small note on the desk from Xander which read hi guys got tired went to bed see you all tomorrow love Xan.

Alex turned to Angel and Spike , since when does Xan leave a notes tell us where he went ?

Angel took the note and looked at it was Xan handwriting but he had to admit it was odd when Spike walk up what's going on?

Xan left a note Angel said What Xan doesn't leave notes only when he looked at them shit come on Spike bolted to the stairs with Angel and Alex hot on his heals there on the bed they all shared was a letter to all of them Spike picked up the letter and starred at it and slowly began reading aloud to them.

Hi my loves, hopefully you all came back safe, tonight and it's already dawn so you wont be able to come after me and by the time you can I hope that you will have calmed down enough and will have decided not to find me for I really dont want found at least not yet I need some time alone right now this was not a easy decision my loves.

The fist night I met Alex.

I told him it was strange for me to kiss him he asked me why we were not the same person we just looked alike, ha ha

I knew then that I would come with him to L.A. to Angel and Spike but I also knew I wouldn't be able to stay long with you for see Alex was right we are different a lot different I really tried to stay a long as I could but even I have secrets, in my life and I know that Angel may not under stand but I know Angelus does he promised to help me hide, and it worked has for a long time but now my time is up and I cant and wont tell so I decide to leave, my loves take care of each other I hope to return to you all one day if I can but right now change is to painful,

love Xan

Spike looks at Angel slides down the wall he was leaning up against and cry's Angel what did he mean Angelus helped him to hide and what secrets?

Angel looked at Spike I dont know childe Angelus is screaming at the moment behind the cage, Angel sits on the bed holding the note in his hand Why couldn't he let us help him he is our mate ok let me think if we are the same but not then the things Xan is hiding about himself is something that has change him here in this dimension do either of you know anything specific that has change Xan in this dimension.

Or what has happened over the last two weeks any changes that have been noticed even small ones. The room he asked me for a room that he could redo I told him sure I mean he loves to redo rooms in the hotel for enjoyment he used to work construction alex

Where the room? Its on the upper levels I just figured he wanted some sunlight, well lets find it I dont mind sunlight Up on the six floor of the hotel What the hell

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.