Click Here!

Female Sasuke/Male Kakashi

inukuro

I must have found this fiction more than a year ago, just messing around in diffrent areas. It was about Sasuke having returned from Orochimaru. Sasuke was naked in front of a mirror, trying his best to get orioke no jutsu perfect, as ordered by the new hokage, Naruto. No matter what he did, he couldn't get it right. Kakashi comes in, helps him out, and then promptly shows him how to use that new body. It was wonderfully written and detailed smut, but I can't seem to find it even after flipping through most of the Naruto slash. I could have sworn that it was in the regular slash section of Naruto under Sasuke/Kakashi, because there was an explanation for it at the beginning from the author. Even being M/F, the characters were both truly male, so it was put under it's actual tag. The only thing I can think of is that it got moved to another place within the Naruto fandom. I've tried anything I can think of in the search engine, but I can't find it.

If anyone can help at all, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

B)

That's my fic! I moved it to livejournal, and here's the link:

http://imlikat.livejournal.com/31983.html

I must have found this fiction more than a year ago, just messing around in diffrent areas. It was about Sasuke having returned from Orochimaru. Sasuke was naked in front of a mirror, trying his best to get orioke no jutsu perfect, as ordered by the new hokage, Naruto. No matter what he did, he couldn't get it right. Kakashi comes in, helps him out, and then promptly shows him how to use that new body. It was wonderfully written and detailed smut, but I can't seem to find it even after flipping through most of the Naruto slash. I could have sworn that it was in the regular slash section of Naruto under Sasuke/Kakashi, because there was an explanation for it at the beginning from the author. Even being M/F, the characters were both truly male, so it was put under it's actual tag. The only thing I can think of is that it got moved to another place within the Naruto fandom. I've tried anything I can think of in the search engine, but I can't find it.

If anyone can help at all, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.