Click Here!

Looking for a couple of fics...

Guest RoyalQueenNimue

Guest RoyalQueenNimue

I am looking for a couple of fics. The first one I'm looking for is the one I don't have much information about. I remember it was during Harry's time at school. I believe he and Severus start courting and Harry needs to learn the traditions of a pure blood family. I remember that Neville is one of the people that helps him a lot. I also remember Harry learning sword fighting or I think they called it the Art of the Sword. That's all the information I have on that one.

The second one is after the end of the war and Harry is now I werewolf. He and Severus, who are a couple, have let the wizarding world. I think it is from Severus' point of view. But the story is about Severus helping Harry after the full moon. I also don't think it was on AFF. I think it was posted somewhere else.

The last thing I am looking for is an author whom I love! I was a fan of them and their work on fanfiction.net but when I went back to see if they had posted anything I couldn't find them or their stories. I know the one story was Harry Potter and the War with the Minister but I know they had a couple others.

I'm hoping you all can help! Thanks!

hi,

your third enquire is by Mione5 who has an account on fanfiction here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/363725/Mione5.

the story that you mentioned Harry Potter and the War with the Minister,

can be found on her yahoo group page http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HP_by_Mione5/

she deleted it off fanfiction due to a message she got in one of her stories.

sorry i couldn't help you with the other two.

Edited by sunstar86

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.