Click Here!

Hermione Ginny Luna make potion for soulmates?

Guest Emerald

Guest Emerald

I cannot remember what it was called or who it was by, but I remember that Hermione, Ginny and I am pretty sure Luna were having some type of party and were drunk. One of them decides to brew a potion that shows you your soulmate, but also binds them to you as well. When they wake up from their wild night, they discovered what they had done and go to the ministry where they find their three soulmates, who are pissed off.

Has anyone read this, or something like it?

I've read a few that have this concept, but one comes immediatly to mind .... It's a WIP, called The Plight-Trothed Bride by beaweasley2 on Ashwinder.

If I get a chance, I'll try to look up the others for you, but it might take me a couple of days.

Edited to add ...

Did a quick look thru & also found this one, Three Blooms in the Cauldron by Melusin, also on Ashwinder.

Also, Although it doesn't fit exactly what you're looking for,there is one that Hermione & Ginny get cursed in the final battle that leads to them needing to find their soulmate (thru a spell) to save their lives. It's One Vital Ingredient by cocoachristy

I'll pop back when I locate any others.

Edited by SiriusDesires

I've read a couple like this.

The one I can remember right now is Three Blooms in the Cauldron by melusin.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4212684/1/Thre...in_the_Cauldron

I hope this one's it, but i know there's another one that's really close to this one, but I can't remember it right now.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.