Click Here!

Summoned in another world

Sheireen

Hi!

Yesterday is finished reading "Light in the Shadow" by "A brighter Dawn" and I loved it!

Now I'm searching for fics with a similar plot.

So if you know a story in which Harry is summoned to another world by the order to kill Voldemort because in this alternate world he died when he was young or even never existed then I would be very glad if you could give me the link.

Preferably I would like storys with Harry/Draco but other pairings are okay, too.

Thank you for you help and please excuse my terrible English; it isn't my mothertongue and I understand it a lot better than I write it... :D

• 6 months later...
Guest JuliaBlack

Maybe it's not what you're looking for, but, if you have yet to read it, try "The World Without Me" by Eternal Cosmos.

It's a great fic, and even tough I prefer those centered on pairings, it is one of my favourites :P .

The link is http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2156663/1/The_World_Without_Me

Try it, please :jaws: .(Besides, it is full of surprises, in the end...)

P.S.: Don't worry for grammar mistakes, it's only natural, and I've seen worse, even in natives (and even in my language, by other Italians, really, you've nothing to worry for, and with time, you'll improve :P )

Maybe it's not what you're looking for, but, if you have yet to read it, try "The World Without Me" by Eternal Cosmos.

It's a great fic, and even tough I prefer those centered on pairings, it is one of my favourites :P .

The link is http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2156663/1/The_World_Without_Me

Try it, please :unsure: .(Besides, it is full of surprises, in the end...)

P.S.: Don't worry for grammar mistakes, it's only natural, and I've seen worse, even in natives (and even in my language, by other Italians, really, you've nothing to worry for, and with time, you'll improve :) )

It isn't quiet the same but you might enjoy Collision by Reighning Devil on fanfiction.net

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.