Click Here!

Draco/Harry story recommendations

Guest mizubenten

Guest mizubenten

I'm looking for any really good Draco/Harry stories—Harry on bottom, preferably—though I'm not adverse to other pairings too [snape/Harry I love]. What I'm looking for falls somewhere in here: I like romance, and Veela. I don't like torture, or BDSM—so nothing like that, please. Other than that, any stories you like I probably will too.

Thanks a ton!

-Mizu.B

:D

I'm not a big fan of Harry/Draco but I like Snarry so here are a couple of my favs

Measure of a Man is one of the best i've read. It's actually a Harry/Draco/Snape

Their Phoenix is another and it's also a Harry/Draco/Snape

Pains and Contradictions is a Snarry

(by the way, those are all complete)

Pledges has got to be about the funniest story i've ever read, i was in tears from laughing. Now, it's and old one and has some glitches in it with a bit of a formating problem but it's well worth the read. It's a Snarry. It's also complete

Teddy Bear is a Snarry veela fic

The Flip Side of Sanity

To Have and To Hold is also good. There are two sequels to this as well

I'm believing that all of them (except the final sequel to To Have and To Hold) are complete

I'm looking for any really good Draco/Harry stories—Harry on bottom, preferably—though I'm not adverse to other pairings too [snape/Harry I love]. What I'm looking for falls somewhere in here: I like romance, and Veela. I don't like torture, or BDSM—so nothing like that, please. Other than that, any stories you like I probably will too.

Thanks a ton!

-Mizu.B

:lol:

I love the fic secrets by Vorabiza

Summary: Beginning with Draco's unexpected arrival at the Dursleys, Harry's summer after sixth year becomes filled with activity and many secrets. As his summer progresses, Harry generates several unexpected allies as he finds himself actively becoming the leader of the Light side. H/D post-HBP ~~Complete~~

Characters: Draco, Harry, Harry/Draco, Severus

Genres: Romance, Drama

Rating: MV

Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spoilers, Under 18

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=6256

There is no set Top or Bottom partner in this though its a mix up :) Also LONG fic with 62 chaps.

Siriusly_Wicked

Edited by Siriusly_Wicked

• 1 month later...

Thanks a ton!

-Mizu.B

Small Blessings by userinfo.gifoldenuf2nb

Unintended Consequences by dracoredeemed

Must Love Quidditch by drancoftie

Distorted Exposure by Incessant_Darkness

The House That Harry Built by userinfo.giffantasyfruitbat

Heavenly Bodies by userinfo.gifleo_draconis

House Of Masks by Digitallace Sequel Unmasked

I hope you like them...

Gypsy Caravan by Witchdragon

5 year old Harry Potter overhears his Aunt complaining to his Uncle about the "freaks" camping nearby. Maybe if they are the same type of "freak" he is they will want him?

Malfoy Child by Vorabiza

A potions accident turns Draco into a four-year-old and Harry takes over his care for the next four months.and it's sequel

Summertime Kids by Vorabiza

Sequel to Malfoy Child. Harry and Draco take their friends on a summer camping trip. For Harry especially, this trip represents a chance for them to just be kids for once, without all the adult responsibilities.

Malfoy Flavor by Vorabiza

Harry’s ready to banish the Golden Boy image and take charge of his life. Unfortunately, or fortunately, for him there are still more surprises in store for him. Somewhat of a sixth year, Severitus and Slytherin!Harry fic.

and it's sequel

Flavorful Bonding by Vorabiza

A follow-up to “Malfoy Flavor”. Harry and Draco’s bonding/wedding with a mix of Muggle and Pureblood traditions.

<H4>Perfect Triangle by Is.life.worth.fighting.for

Draco and Severus are happily in love. When Harry, who is in love with both of them, gets stranded in the house with them during a blizzard something is bound to happen.

</H4>

Thanks a ton!

-Mizu.B

:(

I know a good Snarry called MINE, by tas and is posted here at AFF.

Summary: Harry comes into a long forgotten inheritance on his seventeenth birthday. He is no longer human, but a creature that is quite rare and beautiful.....a creature that is strong, powerful, and sexual in nature....a Vanteera.

Hpefully, this is one you'll like... it's been one of my faves for a long time :(! The link below should get you there no problem.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544199632

• 1 month later...
Guest mizubenten
Small Blessings by userinfo.gifoldenuf2nb

Unintended Consequences by dracoredeemed

Must Love Quidditch by drancoftie

Distorted Exposure by Incessant_Darkness

The House That Harry Built by userinfo.giffantasyfruitbat

Heavenly Bodies by userinfo.gifleo_draconis

House Of Masks by Digitallace Sequel Unmasked

I hope you like them...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! These are all really amazing! Awesome suggestions. You're a dear!

:rolleyes:

Guest mizubenten
I know a good Snarry called MINE, by tas and is posted here at AFF.

Summary: Harry comes into a long forgotten inheritance on his seventeenth birthday. He is no longer human, but a creature that is quite rare and beautiful.....a creature that is strong, powerful, and sexual in nature....a Vanteera.

Hpefully, this is one you'll like... it's been one of my faves for a long time ;) ! The link below should get you there no problem.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544199632

I loved it! Thank you so much for pointing this one out to me! :rolleyes:

Guest mizubenten
Gypsy Caravan by Witchdragon

5 year old Harry Potter overhears his Aunt complaining to his Uncle about the "freaks" camping nearby. Maybe if they are the same type of "freak" he is they will want him?

Malfoy Child by Vorabiza

A potions accident turns Draco into a four-year-old and Harry takes over his care for the next four months.and it's sequel

Summertime Kids by Vorabiza

Sequel to Malfoy Child. Harry and Draco take their friends on a summer camping trip. For Harry especially, this trip represents a chance for them to just be kids for once, without all the adult responsibilities.

Malfoy Flavor by Vorabiza

Harry's ready to banish the Golden Boy image and take charge of his life. Unfortunately, or fortunately, for him there are still more surprises in store for him. Somewhat of a sixth year, Severitus and Slytherin!Harry fic.

and it's sequel

Flavorful Bonding by Vorabiza

A follow-up to "Malfoy Flavor". Harry and Draco's bonding/wedding with a mix of Muggle and Pureblood traditions.

<H4>Perfect Triangle by Is.life.worth.fighting.for

Draco and Severus are happily in love. When Harry, who is in love with both of them, gets stranded in the house with them during a blizzard something is bound to happen.

</H4>

Thanks a lot! I can't wait to get started reading these!

• 4 years later...

I was going through old searches to see if there was anything I'd be interested in reading. Perfect Triangle sounds really good, but the link didn't work. It took me about 20 minutes to track it down, but I finally found it :D! If anyone still wants to read it, then the link below should take you there no problem!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4113744/1/Perfect-Triangle

• 2 weeks later...

If you are still looking for Draco/Harry stories...

I am writing a Top!Draco/Bottom!Harry fic. If you still want Draco/Harry then you might like it. They haven't done anything yet though. It also features the couplings of Blaise Zabini/Ronald Weasley and I'm still flirting with the idea of Pansy/Hermione. I tend to update every 1-3 weeks depending on school. I will have to warn you though, there is an actual thinking, mature, Ron in that fic unlike the usual backstabbing, bad-mannered, all Slytherins are evil Ron. I kind of love writing Ron that way. :) I also have the tags and warnings on the story as well if you want to check it out.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098024

The story: Ronald Weasley's Strategies by MoonlightVampiress

Summary: Ronald Weasley is bored after the defeat of Voldemort. He wants to do something to liven up the 7th year instead of just concentrating on his studies. Oh! He knows what to do. He will get Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy together.

Other than that, I typically find it very hard to find Draco topping stories and I do so love Draco topping. There is another story I love that I know Draco is topping in.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097966

The Story: The Art of Shadow Boxing by Tommy-Lane

Summary: It’s been seven years since Draco fled the Wizarding world, intending never to return. But when someone from his past shows up one evening it sets in motion a chain of events that will either heal or destroy him. (Full summery inside)

Well check them out if you want, I will mention others if I see them and you are still looking. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.