Click Here!

Draco at the Dursley's

LaylaStarCobain

Hello everyone,

I have once again ran out of Fanfics to read. I'm looking for Harry/Draco or Draco/harry. I don't know why but I'm craving to read a story where Draco goes to the Dursley's and has a confrontation with them. I already read the story Digitallace has like that (and i strongly recommend you to read it if you haven't, it's great) and one where Harry was so girlish it was unbearable. Could you please tell me if you have read a story like this?

Just a please no MPREG, I can't stand it... and no super girlish and idiotic Harry. Thanks a lot!!

Hello everyone,

I have once again ran out of Fanfics to read. I'm looking for Harry/Draco or Draco/harry. I don't know why but I'm craving to read a story where Draco goes to the Dursley's and has a confrontation with them. I already read the story Digitallace has like that (and i strongly recommend you to read it if you haven't, it's great) and one where Harry was so girlish it was unbearable. Could you please tell me if you have read a story like this?

Just a please no MPREG, I can't stand it... and no super girlish and idiotic Harry. Thanks a lot!!

If you want to read a good D/H, there are some that are being updated every day for the Christmas season challenge and they are beautiful: (with no mpreg)

1. A Walk in the Snow byuserinfo.gifoldenuf2nb

2. Advent Adventures by alovelycupoftea

3. Give Me Strength by userinfo.gifleo_draconis

4. The Christmas Child by userinfo.gifleo_draconis

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone,

This is one of my fave harry/Draco fics. Secrets by Vorabiza

Summary: Beginning with Draco's unexpected arrival at the Dursleys, Harry's summer after sixth year becomes filled with activity and many secrets. As his summer progresses, Harry generates several unexpected allies as he finds himself actively becoming the leader of the Light side. H/D post-HBP ~~Complete~~

Characters: Draco, Harry, Harry/Draco, Severus

Genres: Romance, Drama

Rating: MV

Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spoilers, Under 18

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=6256

This is one of my fave harry/Draco fics. Secrets by Vorabiza

Summary: Beginning with Draco's unexpected arrival at the Dursleys, Harry's summer after sixth year becomes filled with activity and many secrets. As his summer progresses, Harry generates several unexpected allies as he finds himself actively becoming the leader of the Light side. H/D post-HBP ~~Complete~~

Characters: Draco, Harry, Harry/Draco, Severus

Genres: Romance, Drama

Rating: MV

Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spoilers, Under 18

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=6256

LOL, that's the one I was just about to post a link for here...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.