Click Here!

HarryPotter/X-Man crossover

Guest LadyVyxsin

Guest LadyVyxsin

I think this is in the harry potter section.. anyway...I read it before.. I just can't seem to find it..... :spank:

Harry has a little brother named Corbin * I think that's his name* Lily and James decide that they don't have the time to take care of Harry. so they have a nun come and take him to an orphanage. Remus and Sirius come over after Harry is taken away and they ask where he is.. I think they said Oh a nun just came and took him to an orphanage. or something like that. Harry makes friends with a shapeshifter whom he meets at the orphanage. the same shapeshifter Storm and Logan come to look at. Logan looks at Harry and decides to adopt him. I don't remember the age but on harry's birthday he gets a big surprise. Sirius and Remus come after LOgan contacted them. WHen harry goes to hogwarts. Logan is the DADA teacher at hogwarts. That's kind of all I remember.. Can you help me find it??

I think this is in the harry potter section.. anyway...I read it before.. I just can't seem to find it..... :spank:

Harry has a little brother named Corbin * I think that's his name* Lily and James decide that they don't have the time to take care of Harry. so they have a nun come and take him to an orphanage. Remus and Sirius come over after Harry is taken away and they ask where he is.. I think they said Oh a nun just came and took him to an orphanage. or something like that. Harry makes friends with a shapeshifter whom he meets at the orphanage. the same shapeshifter Storm and Logan come to look at. Logan looks at Harry and decides to adopt him. I don't remember the age but on harry's birthday he gets a big surprise. Sirius and Remus come after LOgan contacted them. WHen harry goes to hogwarts. Logan is the DADA teacher at hogwarts. That's kind of all I remember.. Can you help me find it??

its called harry's new dad by leozodiac & its on fanfiction.net

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.