Click Here!

HG/SS fic

Guest simplewords

Guest simplewords

I am looking for a story in which Snape is suffering from lasting complications from the cruciatus curse. He is experiences seizure like spasms that start in isolated parts of his body (hands?) but have become more widespread and occur more frequently. Hermione finds out, or is told, and tries to help him find a cure.

One specific scene I remember is that Snape has an episode in class and Hermione jumps up to help him. Harry and Ron help her carry him into his chambers ad she starts to apply a potion to his skin to stop the spasms.

I've been looking for this story for a long time and I would appreciate any help in finding it. Thank You!

It's been a long time since I started reading it, but I think it could be Looking for Magic by Hypnobarb? It's at 115 (long) chapters so far (only 4 chapters left to go), but unfortunatly, hasn't been updated in about 10 months. I have to say though, this one is worth the wait ....one of the most interesting, well written stories I've ever read. She suffered a personal loss and on her profile it says: "When my fun and fluffy muse comes back, I will return to Looking for Magic. We'll be okay. Losing someone you love is never easy, but it helps if you have faith."

Edited by SiriusDesires

Guest Emerald
It's been a long time since I started reading it, but I think it could be Looking for Magic by Hypnobarb? It's at 115 (long) chapters so far (only 4 chapters left to go), but unfortunatly, hasn't been updated in about 10 months. I have to say though, this one is worth the wait ....one of the most interesting, well written stories I've ever read. She suffered a personal loss and on her profile it says: "When my fun and fluffy muse comes back, I will return to Looking for Magic. We'll be okay. Losing someone you love is never easy, but it helps if you have faith."

Your link doesn't work. What site is it on?

Guest simplewords

I read a few chapters of the story you found, and it's good, but it's not the one I was looking for.

In the one I'm looking for Hermione is a student at Hogwarts for most of it, and I think Voldemort is dead, or Snape has just fallen out of his graces and isn't being summoned anymore. Hermione is working with him to make a potion to stop the effects of the cruciatus. I think it needs to be massaged into the skin.

I read a few chapters of the story you found, and it's good, but it's not the one I was looking for.

In the one I'm looking for Hermione is a student at Hogwarts for most of it, and I think Voldemort is dead, or Snape has just fallen out of his graces and isn't being summoned anymore. Hermione is working with him to make a potion to stop the effects of the cruciatus. I think it needs to be massaged into the skin.

Sorry about that ...I know in that one they are working on a cure & they actually have to get in the bath to apply it.

I'm sure I've read the one you are looking for, but at this point so many mix together in my head it's sometimes hard to differentiate. The cream stands out in my memory ... I'l try to look thru the ones I saved to my favs & see if I can find it, but it will take me a couple of days.

Did she make the cream/salve and give it to him as a Christmas gift? I remember reading one where that happened (the ingredients were very rare).

Hopefully someone will know it right away.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.