Click Here!

Twinkie Burritos?

quamp

Story here

CHICAGO - Twinkies, they're not just for dessert anymore. The new "Twinkies Cookbook" has recipes for everything from a Twinkie Burrito to Twinkie Lasagna.

O.k.... why would anyone want to eat these?

Many were submitted to Hostess, as part of Twinkies' 75th anniversary celebration last year.

I'm afraid to ask what kind of recipies they rejected.

Those recipes sound nasty, and I always loved Twinkies. When I was in high school we used to have these contests to see who could eat them in the fewest bites.... Man, that was funny as hell. Got the attention of more than one guy that way too. wink.gif But I digress...

Well, I saw the thing in the grocery store today, and I flipped through it.

The twinkie burritos weren't as bad as the pigs in a twinkie and the twinkie salad with a vinegarette dressing. blink.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jackie_Boi

O_O...why would anyone want this to be something other than a dessert? I could see if the book only had recipes for desserts, but twinkie burritos?? that's just weird...and sick.

I don't know why, but I was suddenly reminded of that eppy of Family Guy when they had a E true hollywood story for the Twinkie mascot. I think he was ghey or something... Don't mind me...I just love Family Guy a bit too much.

Guest Evil_Labs

I remember seeing a twinkie hot dog, with the twinkie cut open, the dog laid in, and then cheeze whiz put all over it... I almost got sick. x_x

Guest Agaib
I remember seeing a twinkie hot dog, with the twinkie cut open, the dog laid in, and then cheeze whiz put all over it...  I almost got sick. x_x

That would be called a "twinkie wiener sandwich" that was invented by "Weird Al" Yankovic. He claims that it is his favorite snack food, but ever since becoming a vegan he has used vegan hotdogs.

Guest Serenanna

::turns an ugly shade of green:: I think something already bad just got even worse with the mention of pesudo-meats. I mean . . . and I liked hot dogs too! I'm never gonna be able to look at one tomorrow and not think about this thread!

Sere, who's about to go cry for her lost stomach