Click Here!

searching for SS/HG

I_Love_Sark

Hermione finds Snape gravely injured after a DE meeting. She gets Prof. Dumbeldore to help heal him. She then starts to wait for him after every DE meeting warned by Prof. Dumbledore disalllusioned and heals him as he refuses madm Pomfrey's help. eventually she falls asleep and he wakes up seeing who has been helping him. She then continues to help him they grow a friendship and it turns to love.

any help would be great thanx.

This is one of my favorite stories! Unfortunately, I don't remember the title or author.

I think I read it on this site or ffn.net. I probably even have it favorited somewhere. :)

I'll do my best to look for it.

If you find it first, will you please post a link?

Thanks!

Kyarorin

• 2 weeks later...
Hermione finds Snape gravely injured after a DE meeting. She gets Prof. Dumbeldore to help heal him. She then starts to wait for him after every DE meeting warned by Prof. Dumbledore disalllusioned and heals him as he refuses madm Pomfrey's help. eventually she falls asleep and he wakes up seeing who has been helping him. She then continues to help him they grow a friendship and it turns to love.

any help would be great thanx.

I know I've read a few that fit what you're looking for, unfortunatly they've blended together in my head & I have trouble remembering the titles .... It may take me a while, but I'll look thru those I saved to my favs to see if I can find any of them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.