Click Here!

Good Draco bottom fics?

Guest LoveMeChan

Guest LoveMeChan

Hi!

Does anyone know good and long story where Draco is bottom?

I don't care about the pairing, but is has to be slash. It can be threesome too, but Draco has to be bottom(uke,sub,submissive).

There can also be mpreg!!

And I would love if it's long story, like 20 chapter or more...

Thank you!!^^

Edited by LoveMeChan

Have you read:

Love Me For The Beauty Within by Silverness

(Draco is turn into a girl and at the end a boy, but is so worth reading..bottom Draco)

A Consort's Loyalty by desolate03 Sequel Honor, Love, and Dignity (Mpreg, sorry)

Check out this journal:

userinfo.gifleo_draconis

She always puts Draco as bottom, and they are really beautiful.

I know many more, but I have them everywhere so I need to get organize, but if you want to check out my web page at http://petrificustotalus.yolasite.com/

I have a bunch in there, but some of them are mpreg. If I do remember another one I let you know.

Guest LoveMeChan

Oh!! Thank you! :blush: I have read desolate03s all fics, they very good. Umm... I don't think I have read Love Me For The Beauty Within, so I read that now...

If you know any others could you please post them? In here or my email is good^^

Email: kirsi-mari.autio@hotmail.com

Thank You!!

Oh... OH! I just notice that I haven't but this on my post! I love Mpreg!! If you know any mpregs where Draco is bottom, please let me know! Please! Thank you!!

Do not worry I will let you know, but I will need to find them. I know of one were he is bottom and mpreg, but cannot remember were for the life of me I left it. So I get back to you on that one.

Judi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.