Click Here!

Harry Potter

Guest JDCG

Hi, look I've been looking for a certain story for a long time. Could you guys help me with a link or the title? Please!

Summary:

Harry is with Ginny, but feels that something isn't right about the relationship. Draco sends him a letter asking him for a meeting. Harry goes to see him at the Shrieking Shack. Draco tells Harry that he wants him and makes a move. Though Harry reacts he runs away. Trying to assure himself that he is in love with Ginny, he kisses when he sees her in some clothing store. Draco, who had followed Harry, traps him and they start making out. Ginny sees them and harry convinces her that it was only a one time thing. Some time goes on and Christmas Break rolls around. Draco and Harry meet in a hallway. They make a deal, if Draco proves that Ginny is a cheating slut, then Harry will go with Draco.

Okay, the other part I think that it was in this story that Lucius and James were in love before James died. James comes back to life and Lucius is with him. Also, apparently there's some kind of vampiric thing going on with the Malfoys.

Please help me.

If you can, could you email me the info

sobrcruel@yahoo.com

or

jackieguzman2000@yahoo.com

or

jdcg072990@yahoo.com

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.