Click Here!

Dramione Fic

Sopitahuevona

Ok, so I've been looking for this fic EVERYWHERE but I can't seem to find it. I think it was called "How You Need It". If I'm not confusing it with another one, it was about Hermione moving out of her and Ron's house after finding out that he cheated on her. Draco comes along and offers his help to renovate her cottage and OF COURSE they end up falling for each other. Something specific that I remember is that Ron is desperate to get Hermione back but gets violent at some point and hits her while Harry and Draco are evesdropping outside Hermione's cottage window.

If this sounds familiar at all or if anybody happens to know where I can find it, send me a link or let me know where it is, I would appreciate it very much.

There is also another story that I can't seem to remember at all what it's about, and i'm not even sure it's a Dramione, but I remember one of the chapter titles and it's been driving me crazy that I can't remember. The chapter was "The Electric Cinema", I'm pretty sure they went to a movie theater and had a bit more fun than they should have. Please let me know if this sounds familiar.

I think the first one, How You Need It, was written by dynonugget.

There's this message on her fanfiction.net page:

For a variety of reasons, all 64 of my stories can now be found at:

http://community.livejournal.com/dyno_fics/

You must be age 18 or older to join.

So, you can try joining to see if the story is available there.

Good Luck! :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.