Click Here!

can soumene help me please ?

Guest Namikaze Minato

Guest Namikaze Minato

Hi all. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me find a certain Naruto/Yugito fanfic. It took me about a year and a half to find "adult-fanfiction.org" again after my computer crushed and I can't describe my happiness when I finally found it a few hours ago. But the problem is that I can't find the one and only favorite fanfic I am looking for. :D

I can't remember the title but I remember a lot of the content. The story is begins with Naruto and Jiraiya still together they visit Yugito's village (Kumogakure if I am not mistaking). Jiraiya says to Naruto that he has business with the raikage. Naruto then goes to the village's ramen store to eat. There we meet Yugito for a first time. Her father works there and when Yugito visits him he with all his hatred sends her away. Naruto buys ramen for her and finds her and gives it to her and that is how they meet. Naruto shows her that he is the kyuuni's jinchuuriki and listens to her story she says that her father raped her a few times and naruto was barely able to stop him self not to go and strike him with his new quot:"fuuton RASENGAN". The story continues of how Naruto and Yugito slowly fall in love wih each other. And after a few problems with the raikage Yugito is sent to Konoha and she marries naruto. If I remember correctly somewhere at the end of the story Sasuke says to Naruto quot: Now go scream like and idiot

Please help me find it. That fanfic is really dear to me ;) and I will really appreciate it if someone can tell me where it is or send me a link to it.

Edited by Namikaze Minato

Hi all. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me find a certain Naruto/Yugito fanfic. It took me about a year and a half to find "adult-fanfiction.org" again after my computer crushed and I can't describe my happiness when I finally found it a few hours ago. But the problem is that I can't find the one and only favorite fanfic I am looking for. :D

I can't remember the title but I remember a lot of the content. The story is begins with Naruto and Jiraiya still together they visit Yugito's village (Kumogakure if I am not mistaking). Jiraiya says to Naruto that he has business with the raikage. Naruto then goes to the village's ramen store to eat. There we meet Yugito for a first time. Her father works there and when Yugito visits him he with all his hatred sends her away. Naruto buys ramen for her and finds her and gives it to her and that is how they meet. Naruto shows her that he is the kyuuni's jinchuuriki and listens to her story she says that her father raped her a few times and naruto was barely able to stop him self not to go and strike him with his new quot:"fuuton RASENGAN". The story continues of how Naruto and Yugito slowly fall in love wih each other. And after a few problems with the raikage Yugito is sent to Konoha and she marries naruto. If I remember correctly somewhere at the end of the story Sasuke says to Naruto quot: Now go scream like and idiot

Please help me find it. That fanfic is really dear to me ;) and I will really appreciate it if someone can tell me where it is or send me a link to it.

Do you know approx when the last time you read this story was? Was it pretty long or short? Was it a newer fic or older?

I'm looking at a list of about 4 pages of Naruto x Yugito fics...but since I don't read this pairing, I'm not sure where I should start.

Hope I can help ya though :)

Guest Namikaze Minato
Do you know approx when the last time you read this story was? Was it pretty long or short? Was it a newer fic or older?

I'm looking at a list of about 4 pages of Naruto x Yugito fics...but since I don't read this pairing, I'm not sure where I should start.

Hope I can help ya though ;)

It was a long one. And as far as I remember when I read it a year and a half ago the fic was not new.

Perhaps if you send me link tho that list I might be able to find it my self. The problem is when I use the search engine I only find 3 yugito/naruto fics and none of them is the one I am looking for. Btw thank you for your effort :D

Edited by Namikaze Minato

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Namikaze Minato
It was a long one. And as far as I remember when I read it a year and a half ago the fic was not new.

Perhaps if you send me link tho that list I might be able to find it my self. The problem is when I use the search engine I only find 3 yugito/naruto fics and none of them is the one I am looking for. Btw thank you for your effort :D

btw I forgot to ask: Is there a chance that maybe the fic I am looking for is deleted ? I mean it was almost 2 years since I last read it and two years ago the fic wasn't new at all.

btw I forgot to ask: Is there a chance that maybe the fic I am looking for is deleted ? I mean it was almost 2 years since I last read it and two years ago the fic wasn't new at all.

There is a chance that the author deleted it. I see that happening a lot lately as authors start to revamp what they've previously written. The ones I've found were on fanfiction.net just by putting in yugito and naurto as the characters. You might want to check mediaminer.org too...though I don't really like that site cus its SO hard to find anything there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.