Click Here!

Hermione goes to the future fics?

Guest Emerald

Guest Emerald

I just read a fic called "Napolean Complex" I really liked it, but it's not finished ;) I have never read a fic where hermione went to the future, it was very entertaining. Does anyone have any good story suggestions? I am not picky on the pair as long as it is hermione.

Guest JaceDamian23

omg I read that and loved it. I hope the person writes more soon.

I don't know if I know of any really.. I've read so many stories, usually she goes into the past..but I'll let you know if I find any.

Napolean Complex is on the list I check every few weeks, hoping it will be someday finished.

I just finished a really good story that you might like .... although it fudges a bit about Hermioney going to the future - what I mean by that is, thru a charmed object she thinks she has lost 5 years of her life (amnesia), to find out she's now married to Severus - the story continues up until they've just seen their youngest great-grandchild off on the Hogworts Express ~ Hermione awakes, panicked, confused & gieving - only to find out only about 10 minutes has acuially passed. The memories of that life are so vivid - Was it dream, a vision, or something more? ... it goes on from there, but that's all I'm going to say.

It's called "A Life Unlived" by sshg316 and can be found here http://ashwinder.sycophanthex.com/viewstor...d=21032&i=1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.