Click Here!

Life, Love, And The Pursuit Of Sex

Guest Agaib

Guest Agaib

Tell the forum about your most interesting sexual encounters! I know there has to be at least a few juicy ones out there and I won’t be satisfied ‘till I hear it!

Guest Soulsearcher

Hmmmm .... there was this one time on a shuttle between the airport and the hotel. Got a tad frisky in one of the seats ... I didn't envy the next person to sit in that row. unsure.gif Somehow no one noticed ... oO;;

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

This one is fresh in my mind (since it JUST happened a few hours ago. ^___^) so I'll tell it first. i picked up my love from his job and from ther we were pretty grabby with each other. One thing led to another and we ended up on a nature trail that closes at dusk. >3 Yeah... It was fun. Of course, the whole way through the place we were nervous wrecks jumping at our own shadows (for him, literaly) terrified we'd get arrested or run into an axe muderer.

Moral of the story, when going into a dark secluded park, always carry a flashlight and a weapon ^__^

Geez, I have so many, how to choose just one? wink.gif

Well, let's see.... There was this one time, years ago. We all used to go over to my hubby's friend's house and play D&D in his garage. It was dark and everyone was socializing on this particular night. They had a large bonfire going in the back yard and plenty of beer (which I wasn't drinking, BTW). My hubby (boyfriend at the time) dragged me out to a tree that sat about 50' back from the garage (basically in the middle of their backyard but on the edge of the property - they lived out in the middle of nowhere) and persuaded me to give in. So there I am on my hands and knees behind this tree, watching everyone off in the distance mingle.... When we were done we made our back to the crowd and got a bunch of knowing looks and a few snarky comments. I still wonder if anyone actually saw us, or if they just heard us, or if they just assumed. It's the closest I've ever gotten to exhibitionism.

Guest Rockin

This was a year ago. Me and my good friend were going to the park and relax. While we was talking, we went to a bench and sat down away from most of the people and infront of a road way. My hand went around her hip as we sat close. We were both perverts and thirsting for some grabbing, so I carefully slipped my hand in the back of her skirt and panties and began squeezing her ass a few times. She moaned a bit as she was getting a bit turned on. When we saw someone was coming, I would quickly pull my hand away from her skirt and back to her waist. When it was safe, I moved my hand back inside her skirt. Sometimes I finger her crotch as well (for fun). No one didn't notice. We would always finish it later on back at the house ^^

Guest vorheesfan07

I doubt anyone can top this, and yes, it is a real story. There's this babe I have a crush on, and I was trying to ask up the nerve to ask her out to Prom. I finally got up from the table I was sitting at (in a restaurant: she was sitting by herself) and headed towards her. I trip over a pair of crutches that some idiot put on the floor. She started to get up just as I was trying to grab hold of something. I grabbed something all right. Two of them. She just started screaming and bolted out. Her boyfriend (whom I was unaware of until then) got his buddies and started towards me. Thankfully, the idiot with the crutches got up and explained everything. I was let loose after a very painful blow to the crotch.

The girl and I patched things up, and a few months I saw someone who I THOUGHT was her. Me being the dumbass I was, I walked up and kissed her on the cheek. She turns around and I realize it was someone COMPLETELY different. Her husband (yes, HUSBAND) grabbed me by my

shirt collar and dragged me outside. Thankfully, he was rational, and I was able to explain everything to him. Ever since then, I have NEVER tried to hit on ANY girl for fear of the latter or former repeating themselves. ph34r.gif

"Sex Life of a Fish" Chapter 7 First Kiss

Not enough room here. Try this link. All true. Far as I can remember. But Agaib, as if I would put something sexy here without permission from the one who spanks me lol

Guest arora

ok,

so i was on Guam right after a typhoon. it was still condition 2 and my friend decides she wants to the see the rageing ocean. never one to let an intoxicated friend wander off to their doom, i went with her. Kat(thats her name) has this amazing ability to get just about any man she wants and never go's home alone. so, somehow as we leave the base we pick up two guys from our squadron to go with us.

they are hot, so i don't mind.

we go to one beach and Kat and one of the guys, all of whom have been drinking for the duration of the typhoon, start to make out in the crashing surf.

but it was still to rough so they desided to try again in a more protected spot and we end up at the hotel rows beach. the waves were smaller because it was a cove and they procided to round second base. with me and the other guy politly not watching.

well then sand krept in to Kats nether reagens and she decided that we should sneek in to one of the hotels pools to alevat her condition.

one place had a hot tub that over looked the ocean and all four of us ended up in it. it was getting late and still in typhoon conditon 2 so the guards were waiting it out inside. so no one was going to come kicking us out.

then to remove the sand, Kat pulled off all her clothes and loudly declared that this was now a nude hot tup.

the guys striped and after some convincing, so did i.

Kat had a boyfriend in the states and somehow remembered this as she played tonsil hockey, so she push him away.

they had brought beer with them and being naked in a hot tub was a dang good reason to be drinking so when her dejected bo turned to me, i didn't push him away.

he wanted to go all the way, but was suffering from a case of whiskey dick and could only sport a half stock.

getting annoyed with all the kissing and grouping that was going nowhere i jumped out of the hot tub and in to the pool next to it.

he followed and somehow managed to get it up.

so we copulated under the fake water fall.

Kat came looking for me and got quite a sight.

although she thanked me later for not letting her cheat on her boyfriend.

which she ended up dumping a week later.

ah the good ol’ days.

Guest suzanne_2006

A friend and I decided to raid my boyfriend's apartment one

night. It was late, neither of us had a car, so we walked the

three blocks at midnight.

One of my boyfriend's buddies answered the door. There

were five guys in there, and I asked where Ron was. A

gorgeous guy replied, "In bed."

So I push open the bedroom door and there he is with

another woman in the throes of great sex.

I was greeted with a string of curse words.

"You goddam dumb bitch! What the fuck are you doin?"

The lady he was boffing was not pleased. She got dressed

rapidly and departed, but to the guffaws of Ron's buddies.

So he keeps cursing me out while I laugh. Then, he stops.

Next, he said, "Oh, what the hell! Climb in!"

The good ole days, indeed, arora! smile.gif