Click Here!

Looking for Hermione/Voldemort fic

Samsarus

Hello!

Ok, I had read this fic(s) a long long time ago on AFF. It involved Hermione being captured by Voldemort, and she eventually becomes dark. If I remember correctly, this was a series of like 3 fics. By the 3rd fic, Voldemort was dead and I think she was pregnant with his child. She was devastated by his death, but he and Snape had assured her that there was a plan to revive him again. I know Severus, Draco, and the Lestranges were all close to her, maybe lovers. Oh, and I know that at one point in the story Ginny had been taken to Voldemort and he made Hermione either kill her or had someone else kill her. The Order knows that Hermione is completely Dark now, and even Harry has turned on her.

I hope this info is helpful, and not too scattered/jumbled ;)

Thanks!

Guest JaceDamian23

I'm not sure I read so many stories like that.

Here is a author that has a tom/Mione series. maybe 3 stories or so... I have not read them, so it may be them. not sure.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/851161/Vasilisa23

if thats not it please send the link here so I can read it.

There is another story where she is the dark lords love interest and he allows Rudy Lestrange to sleep with her also. (not sure about anyone else.) itsabout 30 chapters or so but its not a series.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.