Click Here!

HP/DM story help

chocococo23

Hey I'm looking for 2 stories but i don't know their names or who wrote them and was wondering if u guys could help:

1- The first one is where Draco is a Veela and Harry is his mate (I know another one). In the story Dracos transformation is really painful b/c he and Harry are enemies. During the transformation Snape gives Draco potions to help with the pain and Voldemort wants to be Draco's mate. Another thing I remember is that they go to Bill and Fleur's wedding in Hogwarts and they all do this Veela dace thing. I think its post-HBP (not sure) and its completed.

2- The second one is older and its about how one night Draco gives Harry a potion (or puts him under a spell, not sure) so that Harry will rape him and leave him pregnant. Harry feels super guilty and decides to take care of Draco he also protects Draco's Slytherin friends. They have a son named James and I think Draco (or Harry) have like elemental powers and fight Lucius with them. There is a part I remember where all the Slytherin and Gryfindors who want protection/fight against Voldemort stay at some special Hogwarts room. I think its post-OotP and its completed.

I know thats not much info but if u could help id be really greatful,

Choco

• 6 months later...
Hey I'm looking for 2 stories but i don't know their names or who wrote them and was wondering if u guys could help:

1- The first one is where Draco is a Veela and Harry is his mate (I know another one). In the story Dracos transformation is really painful b/c he and Harry are enemies. During the transformation Snape gives Draco potions to help with the pain and Voldemort wants to be Draco's mate. Another thing I remember is that they go to Bill and Fleur's wedding in Hogwarts and they all do this Veela dace thing. I think its post-HBP (not sure) and its completed.

2- The second one is older and its about how one night Draco gives Harry a potion (or puts him under a spell, not sure) so that Harry will rape him and leave him pregnant. Harry feels super guilty and decides to take care of Draco he also protects Draco's Slytherin friends. They have a son named James and I think Draco (or Harry) have like elemental powers and fight Lucius with them. There is a part I remember where all the Slytherin and Gryfindors who want protection/fight against Voldemort stay at some special Hogwarts room. I think its post-OotP and its completed.

I know thats not much info but if u could help id be really greatful,

Choco

I know the second story, but don't remember the name. Give me a couple of days to find it.

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.