Click Here!

Help! Can't remember title. Rough summary is inside. (Slash fic)

dutsada

Hi guys~ Any kind soul, help me please. There is a story that goes along like a pizza delivery guy whose friend got a tummy ache (i think) and couldn't make it to work so he filled in. He made a delivery to some writer's house and then he got mistaken for his friend (who is working as a part time 'call-boy' who actually slept with the writer) and because the friend had forgotten to tell the writer that he couldn't make it that night, the writer thought this delivery boy was a 'replacement' and kinda 'took' the boy unwillingly. The uke even got a concussion because his head got knocked against the wall when pushed.

Both characters are tall. Of course the uke is a bit shorter but he was the lanky type. The seme was totally smitten with him too calling him a sweet kitten or something like that. The latest chapt I read, was when Seme struck a deal with Uke to be his lover? Kinda.

Yeah that is about it. Hope my explanation was good enough. Thanks in advance.

OMG, I remember this story!!!! Yeah, the pizza guy was this college student, tall and langly. He delivered the pizza to this guy who was really rich and the guy fell into like the tub or something, I think. Anyway, the guy realized it wasn't the normal pizza guy, but liked him anyway. The guy was really gorgeous.

I can't remember the name of the story or the writer, but I think it was at least 3 months that I read the story.

I can't believe I even remember it; it was a good story. Oh, it was a few chapters; it's all coming back to me now. The guy called the regular pizza guy in, and his doctor and they bandaged this guy's bruises, etc. Yeah, now I remember.

I wonder why the story was just discarded.....

Lisa

Hi guys~ Any kind soul, help me please. There is a story that goes along like a pizza delivery guy whose friend got a tummy ache (i think) and couldn't make it to work so he filled in. He made a delivery to some writer's house and then he got mistaken for his friend (who is working as a part time 'call-boy' who actually slept with the writer) and because the friend had forgotten to tell the writer that he couldn't make it that night, the writer thought this delivery boy was a 'replacement' and kinda 'took' the boy unwillingly. The uke even got a concussion because his head got knocked against the wall when pushed.

Both characters are tall. Of course the uke is a bit shorter but he was the lanky type. The seme was totally smitten with him too calling him a sweet kitten or something like that. The latest chapt I read, was when Seme struck a deal with Uke to be his lover? Kinda.

Yeah that is about it. Hope my explanation was good enough. Thanks in advance.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.