Click Here!

Harry Slytherin

LaylaStarCobain

Hello everyone,

A few days ago I was hit by the absolute need to find a story where Harry gets sorted in Slytherin in his first year. So I searched and searched every FanFiction site I know of (and that isn't an easy quest) and I only found 1 that was really good but only had 5 chapters and didn't even get to christmass of the first year.

I read a review of another story that said : "This isn't the regular Harry gets sorted in Slytherin story". In fact, a lot of people seem to think that it is very common to write that story, hence, they call it a cliché. Well, I must say it is a rather elussive cliché. Do you happen to know any author that was normal and unoriginal (ironic) enough to write this story?

It would be a dream come true if there was a story that followed the 7 books and managed to have a complete parallel story, but that would be hoping to much. Anything you have on Harry in Slytherin would be highly aprresiated. (I must say that I hope a little Draco/Harry... but that isn't absolutely necesary).

Thanks a lot!

Layla

I haven't read any Syltherin!Harry stories, but here's what a google search came up for me.

Sytherin Harry community list at Fanfiction.net

Slytherin Harry search at Fanfiction.net

Restorting Fics - not all about Harry, and most are older stories, but a fairly long list

Better Be a Slytherin - Year One, 51 Chapters, Snape/Harry

Sytherin!Harry - on a Snape and Harry Gen Archive, 6 pages of stories

Another Rec List

Stories on fic wad

All That She Wants - H/Hr

Hope that helps! :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.