Click Here!

Deatheater/kidnapping/prisioner/torture/stories

Guest JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

Hey I'm looking for some death eater/prisioner stories to read. I read a really good one, it was written brillantly. I love the story and read it about 3 times at least. Its so angsty, emotional and sad. It doesn't have any romance in it and I usually don't read stories like that.......I'd rather have the story to have couples/lovers in it but it doesn't have to be.

Anyway the story that I read death eaters kidnapped tons of people on the light side. About twenty people or so and their were cells with at least 3 or so to a cell. Their was torture and murder. Lots of devastating things happened. They were only guys that were kidnapped.....I don't care if there are girls or not, doesn't matter to me. I don't mind reading rape....the more angsty it is, the more sad and the more I like it.

Do you know any stories like that with Hermione as the center of the story (the main character)? Or Ron or Draco or Blaise or any of the Weasleys? Or a few Weasleys and some slytherins are being kidnapped together, having to let their enemy help them since no one else can. Or something like that?

Or maybe the slytherins are the bad ones.....like they usually are lol. I'd not mind reading that either. I do love reading some of the slytherins good though, betraying the dark side.

Like Draco, he couldn't kill Dumbledore so he ran off. Maybe he gets captured and a gryffindor or someone gets captured also and they have to help each other.

Get what I mean? Something like that.

I like adult stories the best and novel type stories. I don't like reading short stories that much, but I'll read them if they look good.

I don't really want to read a Harry center story. I don't mind if he is one of the ones captured or a main character, trying to save everyone. Just rather not have it be his point of view and the main character. I usually stick with Hermione,Ron, Draco, Blaise, Snape,Lucius,Remus,Sirus,Marcus, Adrian, any weasleys, or Theo's point of views.

Heck it doesn't even have to be in Harry's year. It could be in the maurder's year. They could get kidnapped or something. Or Scorpius and Rose. It doesn't have to be death eaters...that was just a suggestion

If anyone wanted to read the story that I was talking about, here it is.

Its called Withing these walls by Solstice Muse

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2944739/1/Within_These_Walls

Anyway send me some urls and what the stories are about.

I know I rambled, but you'll learn to get used to it lol.

Thanks so much in advance.

Have you had a chance to check out Cherries by bubblybabs here at AFF? It's hidden in the Harry Potter AU section, so it gets overlooked a lot, but you should definitely check it out as it has a lot of the criteria you listed in your request.

It's an AU that begins just before Book Five and is fantastic! The author describes the story much better than I ever could here, but I'll give it a go:

Hermione is kidnapped by Sirius (and Kreacher!) and kept prisoner in a room at Grimmuald Place. It's dark and angsty and very emotional and very sad towards the later chapters.

It's really sexy!hot at some points, and at other times rather disturbing. (I had to use my scroll button to get through some intense torture scenes. And the potty stuff.) The story is a WIP and is up to almost 40 chapters, and these chapters are long! It's a very involved, well researched story. It's made me gasp in surprise more times than I can count and it's one of the few fics that has actually made me cry. And at one point I became so upset with the story I wouldn't speak to the author for a few days. It's a little out there at times, but it really makes you think.

Ironically, Harry doesn't play a big role in the story nor does he appear often. I know you love the Weasleys (as do I) and they're very well represented in the story as are several other characters. I'd say more, but there are twists and turns and I don't want to ruin any of the shocks! (Stay away from the reviews if you want to be surprised!)

Hermione isn't taken prisoner until Chapter 7, but the story takes off running from the very first paragraph of Chapter 1. It's a great read and I think you'll like it.

Ack, I rambled too! :)

And thanks for the link to your rec.

Guest JaceDamian23

nope..never heard of it. Wow that story sounds awesome. Sounds like my type of story. Thanks so much for the rec LOL.

btw the story I was talking about is Ron centered. Lee has a big part in it also and Dean. There are lots of characters in the story that are never main characters in stories. At first I was not sure if I wanted to read it or not..since I only loved Ron....but it just sounded so good that I had to read it and was so glad. The story was so sad it made me cry...I'm actually reading it again now lol.

anyway thanks again for the rec I'll read it sometime soon. If you can think of any please send me some more. No one really ever responds but you lol.

anyway thanks again for the rec I'll read it sometime soon. If you can think of any please send me some more. No one really ever responds but you lol.

You are a reading machine! I hope you like the story. She just updated it a few days ago.

As far as this topic goes, I found another story that I absolutely love that kind of fits your request.

South of Stockholm - Hermione has been captured by Death Eaters and given to Draco to do with as he sees fit. Warnings for dark themes, so it's not super dark, but it's still really good and one brief reference to the Weasley family really gave me the chills.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.